This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intercooler :@

I know I have asked this before but.... Am not sure what to get the blizzard or CS intercooler :L spoke to CS yesterday and wa told I would get +15 bhp can anyone support this? Or any negatives to not buy any of these?

Thanks
    Last edited by mitre3; 9 July 2011, 11:41 AM.

i've been running a courts intercooler for nearly 3 years now no worries with it at all and its still the only intercooler on the market which has the air blades fitted to guide cold air from the bumper opening though the intercooler and not wash out the sides to aid engine cooling hth
    for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

+15bhp from just fitting a intercooler? Doubt it.
      Maybe if you where non tuned and got just a intercooler mapped in maybe.

Comment

Thought you were getting rid mate?

Comment

fot you were gettin an evo 10?
          Daily Mk7 Golf R - Nortech Corsa Track Car !

Comment

Insurance on a RS is 13K :L and a evo X is 8 :L they have gone up stupid and I cant justify paying that much for a car what's only 20K but hopefully won't be so bad next year

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
              +15bhp from just fitting a intercooler? Doubt it.
              Maybe if you where non tuned and got just a intercooler mapped in maybe.
              That's what I thought but the forge is +10 and the CS one if far bigger :S

Comment

get the forge cooler mate,get a group buy going and save a few pounds.
                sigpic

Comment

why bother spending money on the corsa when 2 weeks ago you were defo getting an evo or a rs,if you are happy to spend 5k on a corsa then 8k on an evo is a bargain

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles8 View Post
                    why bother spending money on the corsa when 2 weeks ago you were defo getting an evo or a rs,if you are happy to spend 5k on a corsa then 8k on an evo is a bargain
                    this year its only £2300 (last time i checked) and 8 on a evo :L not really worth it tbh

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
                      get the forge cooler mate,get a group buy going and save a few pounds.
                      Wayne if you have a forge and its still going after you have got your garrett on and all the hammer am sure its had must be a very well built

Comment

Originally posted by mitre3 View Post
                        Wayne if you have a forge and its still going after you have got your garrett on and all the hammer am sure its had must be a very well built
                        mate i have a blizzard cooler on,but the forge one is good and a bit cheaper.
                        sigpic

Comment

Still stand by it best mod i did on the vxr.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Got the Forge one in stock if you are interested. Those insurance quotes are ridiculous it is getting harder and harder for young people to be able to get performance cars. They can afford the car and running it but anyone who pays £3-4k+ on insurance wants sectioning!

Comment

Get a tx kit it's pretty much the same as the forge and forge are considered the best icooler so it's a no brainer really I've got the tx and can't fault it

Comment

Working...
                              X