This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What intercooler you running ???

Thinking of buy a intercooler with my next pay but what to get I know some are really pricey so just wanted some help.could you tell the difference in bhp and what intercooler do you think is the best.

forge easy fitting lovely looking pipework and bigger than the blizzard have a look on their webpage

Comment

Originally posted by THEVXR1 View Post
      forge easy fitting lovely looking pipework and bigger than the blizzard have a look on their webpage
      the courtenay one is bigger than the forge one.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm running a forge and they are about 600 quid. Blizzard is about 700 and same as courts one. If you don't wanna spend too much I'd recommend the txa one. Few people on here are using them without any problems. About the same size as forge and about half the price

Comment

blizzard
          courtenay
          eds
          forge
          tx

they will all be better than std.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
            the courtenay one is bigger than the forge one.

didn't know you were on the courts sales team mate

to the op.. I think the courts deflects air back at the cooler or something like that and the forge one doesn't... someone will correct my science but its along them lines

Comment

Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
              I'm running a forge and they are about 600 quid. Blizzard is about 700 and same as courts one. If you don't wanna spend too much I'd recommend the txa one. Few people on here are using them without any problems. About the same size as forge and about half the price
              didn't kingo get the Txa one and have an absolute mare with it

Comment

No mate they didn't send me instructions with the cooler so the end result was I had a spare silicone hose left at the end and multiple air leaks lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by kris the kingo 1987 View Post
                  No mate they didn't send me instructions with the cooler so the end result was I had a spare silicone hose left at the end and multiple air leaks lmao!
                  I didn't get any with my forge either. Lol. Was a little playing around with hoses before I sussed it out.

Comment

lmao I love this story.... your face must of been a picture

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
                      lmao I love this story.... your face must of been a picture
                      Mate it was hard cause the tx kit comes with sh1te loads of silicone bends , long pipes and metal bends and some of them are just millimeteres difference in size so it wasn't like you could easily tell were everything went!

Comment

when you stood up did you just scratch your head and didn't really know how to tackle your dilemma

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
                          when you stood up did you just scratch your head and didn't really know how to tackle your dilemma
                          Ha! It was more a case of look at watch , realise it's 03.00am and decide enoughs enough . Put it back together get down the road an hear the worlds biggest air leak , shake head and carry on home and take it back on tomorrow !

Comment

Ha! It was more a case of look at watch , realise it's 03.00am and decide enoughs enough . Put it back together get down the road an hear the worlds biggest air leak , shake head and carry on home and take it back on tomorrow !
                            lol happy days mate

Comment

when i got mine i was the same loads of bends and pipe work and you think where do i start i can imagine without instructions it would be a night mare.
                              imagine all this no instructions....

Corsa VxR 07 Plate = Stage 3 Beast

Comment

Working...
                              X