X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• towers vxr
    replied
    Thanks for all the help guys but I think am still going to get the forge.carl how do u find the tx cooler ? And what do people think about the hard pipe kit is it worth the extra £200 ?

Leave a comment:

• kris the kingo 1987
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazy_Carl View Post
    when i got mine i was the same loads of bends and pipe work and you think where do i start i can imagine without instructions it would be a night mare.
    imagine all this no instructions....

How you found you cooler Carl?

Leave a comment:

• Crazy_Carl
    replied
    Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
    read this mate and you will see what intercooler people us,without the mines the best posts.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-vxr-owners.

+1

Leave a comment:

• wayne/VXR
    replied
    read this mate and you will see what intercooler people us,without the mines the best posts.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-vxr-owners.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy_Carl
    replied
    when i got mine i was the same loads of bends and pipe work and you think where do i start i can imagine without instructions it would be a night mare.
    imagine all this no instructions....

Leave a comment:

• Brian Fantana
    replied
    Originally posted by kris the kingo 1987 View Post
    Ha! It was more a case of look at watch , realise it's 03.00am and decide enoughs enough . Put it back together get down the road an hear the worlds biggest air leak , shake head and carry on home and take it back on tomorrow !
    lol happy days mate

Leave a comment:

• kris the kingo 1987
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
    when you stood up did you just scratch your head and didn't really know how to tackle your dilemma
    Ha! It was more a case of look at watch , realise it's 03.00am and decide enoughs enough . Put it back together get down the road an hear the worlds biggest air leak , shake head and carry on home and take it back on tomorrow !

Leave a comment:

• Brian Fantana
    replied
    when you stood up did you just scratch your head and didn't really know how to tackle your dilemma

Leave a comment:

• kris the kingo 1987
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Fantana View Post
    lmao I love this story.... your face must of been a picture
    Mate it was hard cause the tx kit comes with sh1te loads of silicone bends , long pipes and metal bends and some of them are just millimeteres difference in size so it wasn't like you could easily tell were everything went!

Leave a comment:

• Brian Fantana
    replied
    No mate they didn't send me instructions with the cooler so the end result was I had a spare silicone hose left at the end and multiple air leaks lmao!
    lmao I love this story.... your face must of been a picture

Leave a comment:

• VXRArctic046
    replied
    No mate they didn't send me instructions with the cooler so the end result was I had a spare silicone hose left at the end and multiple air leaks lmao!
    I didn't get any with my forge either. Lol. Was a little playing around with hoses before I sussed it out.

Leave a comment:

• kris the kingo 1987
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian Fantana
    replied
    Originally posted by VXRArctic046 View Post
    I'm running a forge and they are about 600 quid. Blizzard is about 700 and same as courts one. If you don't wanna spend too much I'd recommend the txa one. Few people on here are using them without any problems. About the same size as forge and about half the price
    didn't kingo get the Txa one and have an absolute mare with it

Leave a comment:

• Brian Fantana
    replied
    Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
    the courtenay one is bigger than the forge one.

didn't know you were on the courts sales team mate

to the op.. I think the courts deflects air back at the cooler or something like that and the forge one doesn't... someone will correct my science but its along them lines

Leave a comment:

• wayne/VXR
    replied
    blizzard
    courtenay
    eds
    forge
    tx

they will all be better than std.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X