Clear All

• Corsa VXR at Nurburgring pics

in this weeks Autoexpress

Stu

and here

http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphoto...opel-corsa-opc

Comment

I do like the rear bumper on it.

There don't appear to be any front fog lights on it and the front grille isn't painted. Is that because it is pre-production?

Comment

Any idea what price are these going on the market at?

Comment

Catherine - yep thats the first off tooling for the shape/construct of the plastics both front and rear . On the rear you can see the diffuser is unfinshed and on the fron the fogs are missing.

Boss - well clio 197 is £15,995 and is the target vehicle ....

Stu

Comment

I like the diffuser on the car, it is very striking.

Comment

Love the front, and side views, but the rear slats just don't do it for me, but I am an old giiiiii... person!!. Its a very agressive looking small car from a mainstream manufacturer.

Comment

Needs bigger wheels I reckon :wink:

Comment

will be having 17's and 18's option

Comment

Is it 200 bhp do we know?

Comment

corsa vxr

Ive just returned from a wet and dry nurburgring, spent half a day on monday and half a day thrs watching Corsa OPC flat out in some areas, no lap times but a quick little motor, quite funny really watching Corsa being shaperoned around by big Vectra and then later Astra VXR, also spotted was a new Audi R8 thinggy , only did one lap then disapeared, also there was new M3 and some weird looking Opels with fat wings and trick suspension, Very interesting few days.

Comment

With a bigger set of wheels that is going to look way cool. Have said to wife that when it comes out that she'll be getting one, so it can sit next to the big brother on the drive. Fingers crossed it handles and goes as well as it looks.

Going by the TG review of the standard corsa this looks to have had a very good starting point so I can't wait to try one out.

Comment

Elsewhere on the site I have read it has a 0-60 time of 6 seconds? I cant understand how this a be true? It has to be 6.5 +

Comment

Sounds a bit too optimistic. I'd wait for the official figures.

Comment

I had it confirmed weeks ago that it wont be below 7.

Comment

Working...
                              X