This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about suspension

Guys, ive been told that Grande Punto T-Jet coilovers fit a vxr corsa, i was aware that the 1.3 Corsa D has the same suspention legs as a Punto Multijet, anyone conferm if its a yes or a myth someones pulling my leg!
    Black Corsa VXR - Proud Member of the *** *****
    Ex-BBC Member...
    HARD. TG#34

It's true mate lol

Comment

Been asked a few times mate.
      The way I look at, a punto weighs a fair bit less and takes a fair bit less strain. Would you want to risk you pride and joy on something made for a car with less stress on the suspension?

Not sure if they do 100% fit, but I say stop being tight and buy the Corsa VXR specific ones.

Comment

I was absolutely gutted when I found that out if I'm honest cause if you think about it were driving round in a punto with a different shell!

Comment

its not that my mates offerd me a set and was telling me, possibly a brand new set of coilovers for next to nothing
          are they a dead stright fit.?

Also reading on the net i believe that the VXR and PUNTO has the same chassis!!
          Ex-BBC Member...
          HARD. TG#34

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
            Been asked a few times mate.
            The way I look at, a punto weighs a fair bit less and takes a fair bit less strain. Would you want to risk you pride and joy on something made for a car with less stress on the suspension?

Not sure if they do 100% fit, but I say stop being tight and buy the Corsa VXR specific ones.
            If you buy the fk highsport coliys it says on the box "Opel corsa / fiat punto" I was told lol

Comment

Lol dommy your right mucca it upsets me

Comment

hmmm may have to splash out on these then just as i brought springs grrr
                Ex-BBC Member...
                HARD. TG#34

Comment

grande punto .... alfa mito .... and corsa should have same chassis
                  sigpic

http://facebook.com/opcitalia

Comment

Originally posted by Dommy-C View Post
                    its not that my mates offerd me a set and was telling me, possibly a brand new set of coilovers for next to nothing
                    are they a dead stright fit.?

Also reading on the net i believe that the VXR and PUNTO has the same chassis!!
                    correct same rear pads aswell just charge you more from vx same make pads aswell lol

Comment

Working...
                    X