This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remus question

will a remus from an older corsa fit on a facelift 11 plate one?

VX11 Facelift Blue Edition Corsa VXR

Nurburgring Splitter - 2.5'' Cobra double decat - 17" Pro Race 1.2 - Courts hoses - HIDs - Wind Deflectors - Boost Gauge - Water Temp Gauge - Jetex Cone Filter - Nortech Performance FMIC - 30mm PI Springs

Precat wise It's got to be a Remus to fit the a16 engine as opposed to a z16.

If you're buying brand new you should have to specify which you have or if second hand it'll have to be off a 10 or over.

Backbox should be the same.
    #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Ahh well its the backbox ive seen so, ill just buy the proper remus precat for the A16.

Nurburgring Splitter - 2.5'' Cobra double decat - 17" Pro Race 1.2 - Courts hoses - HIDs - Wind Deflectors - Boost Gauge - Water Temp Gauge - Jetex Cone Filter - Nortech Performance FMIC - 30mm PI Springs

Comment

I assume that it was you who emailed me lol.

The eds decat that I'm selling is for the A16 engine, and the back box is from the 3 piece remus for the A16 as well bud. Hope that helps.
        Stage 3 Arden Vxr - Built by me

Comment

AFAIK the back box and centre piece are the same for Z16 and A16. Only differences is the per-cat.

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by coreythorny View Post
              AFAIK the back box and centre piece are the same for Z16 and A16. Only differences is the per-cat.
              correct

Corsa VxR 07 Plate = Stage 3 Beast

Comment

Working...
              X