X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa VXR Blue
    replied
    All new vauxhalls have lifetime/100,000 mile warrenty.

I went for a new one so i got the lifetime warrenty and have also left the car as standard so there is no quibble with regards to any warrenty issues if any arise.

Car running well and has been run in properly, lol

Leave a comment:

• James VXR
    replied
    You get lifetime warranty on second hand Vauxhalls if less then 12 months old/30,000 miles and bought through network Q

Leave a comment:

• ProjectVRD
    replied
    As above says, has to be new. Second hand it is understable why Vauxhall would not offer the lifetime warranty.

Leave a comment:

• Tom_Y2K4
    replied
    Originally posted by vxrkev1 View Post
    I thought it was just three years only the bule edition and the burg came wi life time warranty others that was stardard just had three years warranty.
    Nope, all new VX's have a lifetime warranty

Leave a comment:

• Tom_Y2K4
    replied
    New ones yes, old ones no

To the OP there are very few manufacturers that used to offer past a 3 year warranty, Kia & Hyundai actually pushed the boundaries in this sense and others have adapted.

AFAIK Ford still only offer 3 year warranty

Leave a comment:

• vxrkev1
    replied
    I thought it was just three years only the bule edition and the burg came wi life time warranty others that was stardard just had three years warranty.

Leave a comment:

• Cambo1985
    replied
    Every new vauxhall does have a lifetime warranty.

Leave a comment:

• tin545
    replied
    All new vxls have a lifetime warrenty now do they not???

Leave a comment:

• wezzel98765
    replied
    new vauxhalls currently on 0% finance.. so... I would get an order in if i were you

Leave a comment:

• Do you think all corsa vxr should come wi life time warranty

Well been having a think see if people think the same. I seen a lot of second corsa vxr up for sale have not got mine yet waiting for some money off a sale of house and seen a lot of second hand corsa vxr up for sale seems a lot of 07 08 plates people seem to get rid after warranty up well most people. I dont think i will to afford a new one but when i do buy one hope it is a good one realy like the look and 192 bhp for 1.6 turbo but if there was no niggles wi them may be some people would get bored but if vaux knows all these problems may be they should give out a life time warranty wi very new corsa vxr sold that way our pockets would not be so light after warranty up see what you guys think.
Working...
X