This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting snap on harnesses ?

Can anyone help me I'm installing 4 point harnesses and just wondered where you mount the eye bolts for the side strap and how to do it cheers.
    sigpic

Team HARD.
    ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

This has been covered somewhere mate, some 1 will be along to help shortly I'm sure, I would have a look for ya but I'm on my phone

Comment

There's pic for the astra only I've searched all over and not really anything solid info wise ok cheers
      sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

I believe one clips onto the seat belt bit by the door. The oter you need to weld a plate in on the centre bit on the floor t back seats, then put in a eye bolt. The other two either can fix to the isofix points or put a harness bar in.

This may be a bit sketchy as it's from memory of what ive read.

Comment

For the inside fixing points replace the torx bolt with an M10 eyebolt... available from AC Services http://www.ac-carparts.com/page2.html

Website don't look much but they do sell them and also do mail order..

To retain the original seat belts use a standard thread eyebolt but with a 50mm thread length, this will screw right though the OE seatbelt still..

Chris (VXRArctic046) has reently fitted a set of Sparco harnesses I sold him using this method so hit him up for more info..
          Auto Inparts.com
          exclusive automotive products
          www.autoinparts.com
          www.e-tech.uk.com

GREEN COTTON FILTERS,
          ETECH, SPARCO, PRECISION ENGINEERED WHEEL ACCESSORIES, MUC-OFF

Comment

Thank you very much mate.
            I already have a full set of Eye bolts just wondered where they go. Do you have to remove the plastic to get to the seat belt bolts surely not the whole panel?
            sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Originally posted by Js_VXR View Post
              Thank you very much mate.
              I already have a full set of Eye bolts just wondered where they go. Do you have to remove the plastic to get to the seat belt bolts surely not the whole panel?
              no idea fella, speck to Chris
              Auto Inparts.com
              exclusive automotive products
              www.autoinparts.com
              www.e-tech.uk.com

GREEN COTTON FILTERS,
              ETECH, SPARCO, PRECISION ENGINEERED WHEEL ACCESSORIES, MUC-OFF

Comment

Working...
              X