This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facelift Grill

I'm really considering placing an order for the burg but I really don't like the facelift grill. Can anyone tell me if it's the same size as the pre facelift so that a steinmetz grill will fit?

No sure of the answer, but if you want a burg I would get your finger out

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
    220 Sold now only 30 left for this year

Comment

Oh really! Yer your right I do need to pull my finger out, good job I'm going to my dealers tomorrow

Comment

The grills are the same size. The lower part of the bumpers are the same just the top half that's different roun the headlamps. I'm looking into facelifting mine but the headlight wiring is apparently different

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

Ah right excellent thanks. I love the of your motor the way it is! Why you thinking of changing?

Comment

Originally posted by Sternal View Post
            Ah right excellent thanks. I love the of your motor the way it is! Why you thinking of changing?
            Keeping it the same just might be changing headlights and top half of the bumper but keeping the grill I have if you know what I mean. Just still researching the headlamp wiring as I don't want to lose AFL so need it all proper. Thats how I know about grills

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

I'm after a facelift grille. Anyone know where I can get one?

Comment

Working...
              X