This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighter socket not working!

So, I have checked the 20a fuse in the engine bay, checked the wiring onto the socket and all seems fine. Not sure if there are any other cheeky fuses hidden some where that I have missed. Any ideas would be great. Cheers

There's a few fuses linked to the centre console bits.
    Have you got a manual? That's the easiest way of checking them.

Comment

Failing what Corey said you could loosen the plastic surround and check behind to see the wire hasnt possibly fell out it's worth a try and might save you £30-£40 but up to you mate

Comment

I'll have a check of the manual and see what's in there. And yes kris all the wiring is good, was the second thing I checked. Will check again just in case I missed something. Will let you know what the outcome is. If not, off to Vx to get it fixed under warranty.

Comment

check to see if you air compresor in the boot works. if not its a 30 amp fuse in the box above the battery

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Manual will help dude, my mates opc had the airbag fuse missing, imagine lol
            Boosting Right Past You!

Comment

Originally posted by rich.corsa.vxr View Post
              check to see if you air compresor in the boot works. if not its a 30 amp fuse in the box above the battery
              Compressor definitely works, used it this morning to pump my bike tires up cos I'm lazy haha!

Manual will help dude, my mates opc had the airbag fuse missing, imagine lol
              Definitely think this is going to be the best option so far. If I can't get anywhere, off to Vx I go.

Comment

Working...
              X