This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted the Corsa's gotta go

haven't been on here in a while since changing jobs, its been hectic!! and as i am doing a lot more miles now i think the time has come to say goodbye to my corsa vxr so gutted! but i don't use it during the week as i use our sportive van (diesel) so the poor thing hardy gets used

Originally posted by Goochy View Post
    haven't been on here in a while since changing jobs, its been hectic!! and as i am doing a lot more miles now i think the time has come to say goodbye to my corsa vxr so gutted! but i don't use it during the week as i use our sportive van (diesel) so the poor thing hardy gets used
    what you going to get to replace it or are you just sticking with the van?
    Red Corsa VXR Gone! # BMW 118D arrived

Comment

I know the feeling Goochy, unfortunately mine is also up for sale However mine is for precisely the opposite reason, doing far too many miles and with a wedding coming up just cant justify the expense of running it. Particularly when I get to actually drive it enthusiastically for less than 5% of the time.

Comment

id be gutted if i had to sell mine!!
        Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 300BHP / 310ftlb Torque.

Comment

Unfortunately the combination of increasing fuel costs, a wedding that needs saving for and our house bills being split 2 ways rather than 3 has all combined to make one very skint me!

Comment

glad i am not the only one feeling the pinch! it's a bit of a combo really of not using it enough plus i then can't afford to fuel the van and the corsa! i will b looking to get myself a diesel astra i think so my husband can have his van back lol. its so gutting but it's more gutting seeing it sat there and not driving it! i want it to go to someone who's gina get some enjoyment out of it!

Comment

Working...
            X