X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goochy
    replied
    glad i am not the only one feeling the pinch! it's a bit of a combo really of not using it enough plus i then can't afford to fuel the van and the corsa! i will b looking to get myself a diesel astra i think so my husband can have his van back lol. its so gutting but it's more gutting seeing it sat there and not driving it! i want it to go to someone who's gina get some enjoyment out of it!

Leave a comment:

• anoyceperson
    replied
    Unfortunately the combination of increasing fuel costs, a wedding that needs saving for and our house bills being split 2 ways rather than 3 has all combined to make one very skint me!

Leave a comment:

• ARCTIC MARK
    replied
    id be gutted if i had to sell mine!!

Leave a comment:

• anoyceperson
    replied
    I know the feeling Goochy, unfortunately mine is also up for sale However mine is for precisely the opposite reason, doing far too many miles and with a wedding coming up just cant justify the expense of running it. Particularly when I get to actually drive it enthusiastically for less than 5% of the time.

Leave a comment:

• James H-S
    replied
    Originally posted by Goochy View Post
    haven't been on here in a while since changing jobs, its been hectic!! and as i am doing a lot more miles now i think the time has come to say goodbye to my corsa vxr so gutted! but i don't use it during the week as i use our sportive van (diesel) so the poor thing hardy gets used
    what you going to get to replace it or are you just sticking with the van?

Leave a comment:

• Goochy
    started a topic Gutted the Corsa's gotta go

Gutted the Corsa's gotta go

haven't been on here in a while since changing jobs, its been hectic!! and as i am doing a lot more miles now i think the time has come to say goodbye to my corsa vxr so gutted! but i don't use it during the week as i use our sportive van (diesel) so the poor thing hardy gets used
Working...
X