Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 43, been a petrol head ever since I can remember, too many lairy rides to mention over the years but recently got a Corsa VXR [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm 28 now :O
      I factory ordered a Corsa VXR Nurburgring Ed when I was 22. I was advised shortly afterwards to avoid it, and go for the 1.7 CDTI Sri, which I did. Interestingly insurance on the Nurburgring was cheaper than the SRI.

Kinda wish I had gone with my gut instinct, 6 years later I ended up buying a used Corsa Burg which turned out to be a bag of nails, and latterly changed it for the Clubsport Corsa less than a month later which I'm loving. Part of me wants to get the engine forged and take it to 250bhp ish - but I then feel with it being quite a rare-ish vehicle I want to keep it stock (Engine wise). Oh what to do lol
      Last edited by srihaggis; 24th October 2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• 73 next month and still loving my Club Sport !

Comment

• Hi, 76 & had my white Burg for 6 years & my Red VXR for 7 years before that & still loving it.
          Hoggy.
          sigpic

Comment

• What about that mint XR3i on your FB?
            Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

• Hi, Yes, I still have the XR3 had her from new over 37 years & Audi TT 225 for over 18 years., so the miles are spread between the 3
              But Burg is the everyday car.
              Hoggy.
              Last edited by Hoggy; 15th September 2019, 08:54 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Ha! I sometimes click into peoples Facebook when i recognize a name from the forum; usually its boring stuff like cars everyone else has but you don't see many XR3s thesedays...very nice indeed!
                Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

• Hi u33db, Yes still a great car to drive, so different to todays standards. Quite rare now as it's a 5 speed carb & only one owner. Used every week if the roads are dry..
                  Thanks for your interest. Hoggy,
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X