X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respray Cost?

Hi,

I live up north Near Middlesbrough. Was just curious what price i would be looking at for a full respray of the car from black to white. (like the artic)

Am I being realistic in thinking this will be around £1500??

Cheers

Mark D

wrap wrap wrap!!!!! dont need to tell the dvla that way its around 1000 for a full wrap in most colours! thay way u can get spoiler diffuser fogs roof and everything wrapped black in the same price. then youve near enough got an arctic. and the wraps under warranty and peels right off wen u want to trade it in

Comment

Stupid question here what is wrap? would it not come off under power wash?

Comment

Dude full respray looking over 2K I'd go for something totally differnt?

Comment

its vinyl wrap mate. its put on then heated so it sticks.and no i jetwash my wrapped parts everyday and its fine! if it peels u go back and they fix it! i can highly recommend u a company if u want

Comment

Yep full respray will be 2k+ whereas wrap will only be like 1k
            Red Corsa VXR Gone! # BMW 118D arrived

Comment

im local to you and have a mate who owns a body shop his work is flawless and hes doing my respray same colour arctic white and smoothing my body work. i would say for the corsa you would be looking at 1200ish.

Comment

agree with wrapping it too. a decent respray will set you back at least £1500. With wraps you can just peel it off anytime you want
                Just Performance
                Website | Facebook | Twitter | Live Chat

sigpic

Comment

Cheers guys,

Ill take a look around and ill let you know.

Comment

Yeah but do you get that deep shine with a wrap compared to a good paint finish?

Comment

There's a lot involved with respraying so wrapping is the better option or swapping your car for the colour you want?

Nicky x

Comment

There is a guy next door to us in Riverside Industrial Estate at Carrick Court who does all this work and he gets cars one after another so he must be doing it at a decent price, pop down there and have a word with him if you like!

Comment

yes u do get a shine and it dont fade

Comment

Working...
                          X