This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car making funny noises

when i accelerate slowly i can hear a kindof vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv noise, and iv never heard this before but i always have the music on so i cant hear it, an last night i did and it also made a beep noise for about 1 second. any1 had this or could help???

Could be a wheel bearing.

Comment

what wood the beep noise be then mate?

Comment

the beep could be the ABS self check. Nothing to worry about.
        M135i

Comment

Is the noise when you first drive off or constant?
          Red Corsa VXR Gone! # BMW 118D arrived

Comment

no mate i know what the abs check is, it was defintly not that. the abs does a few beeps after moving off, this was 1 beep after been moving for 15 mins an i was doing about 15 mph thats how i heard it, 1 beep for about 1 sec.

Comment

Originally posted by jammievxr View Post
              no mate i know what the abs check is, it was defintly not that. the abs does a few beeps after moving off, this was 1 beep after been moving for 15 mins an i was doing about 15 mph thats how i heard it, 1 beep for about 1 sec.
              I don't no about the beep but the noise could be wheel bearing. You still got warranty?

Comment

iv got warranty with arnold clark but the closest 1 to me is a 100mile round trip, so if this was a quick/easy fix i could get it done at my local garage. save travelling all that distance an possibly further ruinin the car. cheers

Comment

iv got warranty with arnold clark but the closest 1 to me is a 100mile round trip, so if this was a quick/easy fix i could get it done at my local garage. save travelling all that distance an possibly further ruinin the car. cheers
                  Personally I'd get a local garage to check it. If its something simple then pay them to fix it if it's something major then go to Arnold Clark

Comment

i will do mate. i used the pedal test on my old astra mk4, does it work on the corsa vxr? an wood it show up wot these problems im having?

Comment

i will do mate. i used the pedal test on my old astra mk4, does it work on the corsa vxr? an wood it show up wot these problems im having?
                      Nope there's no pedal test on the dorsa. Need someone with tech2 or obd

Comment

thats pants. think im gona have to get it to the garage. but itl have to wait coz im in magaluf 2moro. so il have nae cash to get it fixed. grrr

Comment

Is the car not covered under a network Q warranty?

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Originally posted by rich.corsa.vxr View Post
                            Is the car not covered under a network Q warranty?
                            i never bought it from vauxhall tho mate

Comment

i never bought it from vauxhall tho mate
                              Ah I presumed as you bought it with Arnold Clark it would have been through there vx franchise. Or if the cars under 3 years old it will still be covered by vx

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Working...
                              X