This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ordered vxr in notts

Just ordered my vxr 2day at pentigon in mansfield any1 else ordered around notts or midlands

Excellent!

Did they give you any more info when ordering?

Comment

just that in a few weeks il be back to spec it up and il be first to get it in pentigon

Comment

Originally posted by simonscorsa
        just that in a few weeks il be back to spec it up and il be first to get it in pentigon
        HEHE!

Joi the Club.. Im the first to get mine From W.J. Kings South East!

What colour you gone for?

Comment

Any forcast delivery dates

Comment

around mid march

Comment

Hello,

Dont know if this is a stupid question or what but here goes,

Have you actually seen the corsa VXR? How do you know you'll like it?
              What is the spec? Options? Price? do they tell you that when you order or leave it as a nice 'surprise' for you

Just trying to get my head around this since I've never bought a brand new car, did you pay a deposit? will you get it back IF you dont like the corsa when it finally gets released?

sorry - alot of questions I know..

I'll hopefully be getting one too but I wont be parting with any cash till I see one in the flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by AlliRR
                Hello,

Dont know if this is a stupid question or what but here goes,

Have you actually seen the corsa VXR? How do you know you'll like it?
                What is the spec? Options? Price? do they tell you that when you order or leave it as a nice 'surprise' for you

Just trying to get my head around this since I've never bought a brand new car, did you pay a deposit? will you get it back IF you dont like the corsa when it finally gets released?

sorry - alot of questions I know..

I'll hopefully be getting one too but I wont be parting with any cash till I see one in the flesh.
                No we did not get to see it. Nor did we get any info just Guidlines.

£500 Deposit was payed this end to get put on the waiting list.

Only pics ive seen are 'spy' ones. Can be seen on this site.

Problem is if you want the first few in the country then you have to get in early

Comment

Re: ordered vxr in notts

Originally posted by simonscorsa
                  Just ordered my vxr 2day at pentigon in mansfield any1 else ordered around notts or midlands
                  Congrats bet you cannot wait...

Comment

hi,
                    right don't want to upset you all but as a sales person at a main dealer i can confirm that ...

the order bank for the corsa is not yet open. we do not have prices / options etc to order the car!

we do not have discounts yet either so if someone was to order they would pay list price - which we don't officially have!

if some one has taken an order i can only presume that a dealer has signed an order to ensure that the customer does not go else where....

my advice ? wait ... i know someone who has seen the car in Austria at the pre-launch and could only describe as MINT!

happily give any one advice if they have ordered / or experiencing problems wih an order ...

cheers and happy christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by rosco
                      hi,
                      right don't want to upset you all but as a sales person at a main dealer i can confirm that ...

the order bank for the corsa is not yet open. we do not have prices / options etc to order the car!

we do not have discounts yet either so if someone was to order they would pay list price - which we don't officially have!

if some one has taken an order i can only presume that a dealer has signed an order to ensure that the customer does not go else where....

my advice ? wait ... i know someone who has seen the car in Austria at the pre-launch and could only describe as MINT!

happily give any one advice if they have ordered / or experiencing problems wih an order ...

cheers and happy christmas!
                      I was told the same at my dealer, a friend of the family wants an Arden Blue corsa VXr, but my dealer stated there is no point in taking an order as there are no details released yet.

They informed him it would make no difference now than waiting for the first day of the order banks being open. It would still arrive at the same time, mainly because even if they took the order, the dealer can't order it on Vauxhall until the order banks open.
                      Astra 1.9 CDTi SRi XP Sporthatch in White plus extra bits.
                      Land Rover LR2 HSE

Comment

no I dont believe you matt, you must be able to order them, John at TMS has ordered 2 so it must be true no?

Comment

rofl

Comment

I called up my local VX today to see if you can order them, even with the "Military" powers of discount and preordering before normal people, they declined my order. The have said no orders before at least end jan to beginning of feb. They will only put me on a list of people who are interested and will be called when they are ready to take depos and orders.

Comment

I guess some dealers are trying to assist their cash-flow by taking orders early.

Comment

Working...
                              X