X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabbage
    replied
    Originally posted by Wk09VXR View Post
    That's my problem, I tried to spray them and they come out all cracked and looking crap! Did you just sand, prime, spray and lacquer? Mines haven't worked well at all if you look close in the attached pics
    Hmm not sure mate as I had them done at a local spray shop - I would imagine they did as you said but the temperature plays a big part, and as you know it isn't the best at the mo

Leave a comment:

• Wk09VXR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wk09VXR
    replied
    That's my problem, I tried to spray them and they come out all cracked and looking crap! Did you just sand, prime, spray and lacquer? Mines haven't worked well at all if you look close in the attached pics

Leave a comment:

• Cabbage
    replied
    Could have them sprayed mate or spray them yourself ? Had mine done, old pics and a couple of things have changed but -

Leave a comment:

• Wk09VXR
    started a topic Dipstick and engine bay caps

Dipstick and engine bay caps

Looking for some polished chrome or red parts to finish off my engine bay, all I can seem to find is carbon fiber cap covers. Looking for dipstick, header tank cap, battery fluid cap, oil cap an washer bootle cap. Would prefer all in red and a chrome dipstick if anyone could help.

I have been in contact with forge as they sold me the header tank and engine bay hoses, but for some reason they don't make these parts!
    Attached Files
Working...
X