This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piper or Cobra cat back for burg?

Was just wondering which exhaust is better, the cobra cat back or piper cat back. Do they pop and bang?

You need a turbo back system

Comment

Why? I just want a cat back as i dont want to spend like 1k on a turbo back

Comment

Piper all day long.
        No it won't pop and bang cat back. May get the odd pop at highhhhh revs.

Comment

I had a non resonated cat back piper before my turbo back and it's a really nice sound not too loud.

Comment

Theres no videos of just a piper cat back on youtube but theres some of the cobra and that sounds decent. If i was to get the piper and change the exhaust back to standard before services etc would my warranty be void?

Comment

Thats what i want. The standard exhaust is ****. My 1.2 corsa sxi sounded better haha

Comment

Ummmm, depends if they notice. My car went in with a cat back and I still got warranty lol.
                They only do a visual check so if you change it back I highly doubt they'd notice.

Comment

Can you get in **** if they notice ive changed it back to standard?

Comment

You won't get in ****. You're just lose warranty on specific parts of you're car, if they notice.

Comment

Your car end of the day mate,
                      Had a Black Astra H

Comment

Ok, so just because i have an exhaust it doesnt mean ill lose all the warranty?

Comment

No you will lose warranty on engine, exhaust possibly gearbox. It all depends on how strict you're dealer is in all honesty. Everyone is different

Comment

So there's not much chance that they will find out that ive had one on if i ever take it back with engine problems?

Comment

No not if you change it back and don't break any standard parts removing/installing.

Comment

Working...
                              X