This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deep dish wheels for vxr

Im looking for some deep dish wheels for corsa vxr anyone know of any good ones or anyone selling any?

Just no.
    M135i

Comment

Originally posted by iDan x View Post
      Just no.
      Agreed.

Leave them for the VWs ect
      Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Rims with a chrome lip maybe, not deepdish, like the captain above leave them for v-dubs. bmx4life

Comment

Massive no! Leave that gay stancing scene to the Dub owners...

Sent from my iPhone 5s using my thumbs....get me!

Comment

Ex Vee Dub goon here, you'll get slated left right & Center, by everyone. It would look good on some Rota Cups but honestly you'll get some uneasy looks
            True inner peace can only be found at the throttle stop

Comment

Jesus guys!! He was just asking if you knew of any which would fit, not for opinions on how they would look.

DONT BE THAT FORUM!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can also confirm that I did indeed, fail to miss the photo of Jesus above my post and regret posting the said words "Jesus Guys!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kitson View Post
                  Jesus guys!! He was just asking if you knew of any which would fit, not for opinions on how they would look.

DONT BE THAT FORUM!!

Well I'm that forum. Thing is it looks crap on the VW cars as I absolutely hate that area as they hate other people and hardly respect others cars.. Most are snobs.

Less is more on a VXR, don't ruin it by putting shiit wheels on.

Comment

Originally posted by cole. View Post
                    Well I'm that forum. Thing is it looks crap on the VW cars as I absolutely hate that area as they hate other people and hardly respect others cars.. Most are snobs.

I agree with the most of them r snobs and a lot of them think there better than others. I'm an ex vw owner was in the scene a while back had the mk1 golf right through to the mk4 20vt and if u didn't have something exactly as everyone else or couldn't afford the best ur car was **** and was frowned upon at meets and shows ect. So left them and went jap for a while and now to a vxr. :-)

As for the deep dish the correct ones may look good but couldn't stop at just wheels the full car wud av to go euro style. Maybe sum mam mt1 wheels.
                    Arden Corsa VXR

Comment

Originally posted by cole. View Post

"Well I'm that forum"

So you agree with the bad netiquette OP's had and the failure for somebody to answer his question? I'm not saying don't share your opinions but try to be a little more constructive and answer his question.

"Thing is it looks crap on the VW cars as I absolutely hate that area as they hate other people and hardly respect others cars.. Most are snobs."

Okay.

"Less is more on a VXR, don't ruin it by putting shiit wheels on."

That's fine also, but understand it's your opinion and other people are entitled to their views also.

My beef is that people were saying a downright no without answering his question.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitson View Post
                        "Well I'm that forum"

So you agree with the bad netiquette OP's had and the failure for somebody to answer his question? I'm not saying don't share your opinions but try to be a little more constructive and answer his question.

"Thing is it looks crap on the VW cars as I absolutely hate that area as they hate other people and hardly respect others cars.. Most are snobs."

Okay.

"Less is more on a VXR, don't ruin it by putting shiit wheels on."

That's fine also, but understand it's your opinion and other people are entitled to their views also.

My beef is that people were saying a downright no without answering his question.

Well they did kinda answer part of his question:
                        "Anyone know of any good ones?"
                        And I'm sure if those that answered did have any for sale, they wouldn't keep it a secret...

Also I didn't see you making an attempt to answer his question either. Instead you just got on your high horse and gave everyone else grief.

But to op (just so Kitson doesn't give me s***) I'm very sorry, but I've no idea what wheels your on about, so no idea where you can get them from.
                        Last edited by loinofthecloth; 10th July 2014, 02:10 AM.
                        Black Sapphire Burg#216
                        My Progress Thread

Comment

Originally posted by loinofthecloth View Post
                          Well they did kinda answer part of his question:
                          "Anyone know of any good ones?"
                          And I'm sure if those that answered did have any for sale, they wouldn't keep it a secret...

Also I didn't see you making an attempt to answer his question either. Instead you just got on your high horse and gave everyone else grief.

But to op (just so Kitson doesn't give me s***) I'm very sorry, but I've no idea what wheels your on about, so no idea where you can get them from.
                          I didn't mean to offend anyone by speaking up for OP so I apologise. I know two people who own VXR's who have left the forums because of how other users have responded to their questions. This is the first instance I've seen of of it and thought I would just make it clear that people haven't answered his question correctly In hopes that somebody would read this thread and give him the answers he's looking for.

"But to op (just so Kitson doesn't give me s***) I'm very sorry, but I've no idea what wheels your on about, so no idea where you can get them"

Lol! I have not intention of giving you grief or anybody else for that matter, so once again, I apologise if that's how it's come across.

Comment

I *kind of* answered :/ But honestly, like another guy said, the Euro tuning world is full of snobs, I've been there. My mate's been asking me about 17's for his Polo, and i had to tell him that if you go over a 15" on a small Vee Dub, people will think you're a dipstick. Sad but true.

Imo, some deep dish rims would look mint on a Corsa and at the end of it all, it's your car & you should do what makes you love it more Check wheel whores, i reckon there'll be heaps on there already. Still, I'm standing by Rota Cups as they look gorgeous on anything... Anthracite FTW
                            True inner peace can only be found at the throttle stop

Comment

I saw a stanced Arden Corsa on here a while back, cambered and pretty sure it was bagged too. Actually looked really good (and different from the norm).
                              Can't personally recommend any rims but I think if you get the right ones and get the right set up on it, it'll look awesome. Let us know how you get on!
                              Formerly Owned Corsa Nurburgring Edition

Now Driving An Arden Astra H

Comment

Working...
                              X