This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remus 2 piece - warranty query

Do Vauxhall cover the 2 piece Remus system as an aftermarket upgrade on their warranty? Or does it have to come on the car as standard to be covered (like the Arctic edition)?

I have a third party warranty, who are contesting that this exhaust will not be covered, as they claim that 1.) Vauxhall have never heard of this exhaust (bs) and 2.) the Vauxhall warranty will not cover this as an aftermarket upgrade, irrelevant of who supplies and fits it.
    Power Red Corsa VXR

Remus 2 and 3 piece covered under VX warranty, just needs to be fitted by vat registered garage.

Comment

Why have you got third Party Warranty, is you car over 3yrs old, I assume you bought the car as second owner, if so the third party can do what they please & usually don't cover any modifications.
      sigpic
      Astra GTC (NOW SOLD)
      Mercedes GLA250 2.0 Ltr Turbo Sport 4Matic 7g DCT White
      BMW Z4 sDrive 35is with DCT, 3.0 Ltr Bi-Turbo, Mineral White, Black Leather & Silver Carbon interior, 340 BHP, 450nm with 50nm 7sec over boost, 0-62 = 4.6sec
      'Clique' # 1

Comment

Originally posted by burgerken374 View Post
        Why have you got third Party Warranty, is you car over 3yrs old, I assume you bought the car as second owner, if so the third party can do what they please & usually don't cover any modifications.
        Did not read the post fully, as stated third parties normally do not cover any mods. In there eyes, the remus is an aftermarket mod and will not be covered.

Comment

Originally posted by burgerken374 View Post
          Exactly that, yeah. 59 plate, so got a warranty from the dealer. Hmm I did think that could be the case.

Cheers lads
          Power Red Corsa VXR

Comment

No Remus for me then
            Power Red Corsa VXR

Comment

Working...
            X