This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optional Extras For Corsa VXR

Just got off the phone from my dealer and they have had some more information:

Optinal Extras look like they will be:

Extras:

• 18” Alloys £400.00
    • Climate Control £275.00
    • Leather Pack £1000.00
    • Exterior Light Pack £150.00
    • Halogen Lights Pack (Turning as Driving) £250.00
    • Parking Sensors £250.00
    • Mobile Bluetooth Pack £300.00
    • Metallic Paint £350.00

Interesting that you've already got all those informations.

There's no Xenon?

But what I like is 18" on a Corsa . Well it's such big that it needs 18".

Comment

Do we know yet if the matching colour interior on the seats and dash as seen on the OPC version will be available on the UK cars as either standard or an option ?

Would be a shame if we don't get it as I reckon it looks pretty darn smart when compared to the bland grey as seen on the red car seen in the recent pics. Although I understand that some would see it as a bit too much, hence maybe having it as an option....

Comment

it says on top gear website 18's are standard

Comment

Extras:

• 18” Alloys £400.00
          • Climate Control £275.00
          • Leather Pack £1000.00
          • Exterior Light Pack £150.00
          • Halogen Lights Pack (Turning as Driving) £250.00
          • Parking Sensors £250.00
          • Mobile Bluetooth Pack £300.00
          • Metallic Paint £350.00
          hmmm... 18" Alloys @ an Extra £400 im sure it says on the various sites that the 18's are standard, and i think that the Halogen light Pack surely has to be AFL but it does seem to be too cheap, because i am almost certain that AFL is an option on the Corsa D. i have not double checked any of these but i have been know to make mistakes
          sigpic

Comment

is that ur car davey lad that astra f?

Comment

its and astra g and it was my car! im in the process of changing jobs very soon and that'll allow me to get myself a vxr, just dunno if i want a corsa or astra vxr yet lol
              sigpic

Comment

u want an astra trust me - people fall over when they see it, photos dont do it justice. the wheels are so f*** big - 19" that fill the arch

Comment

Originally posted by Arden_One
                  u want an astra trust me - people fall over when they see it, photos dont do it justice. the wheels are so f*** big - 19" that fill the arch
                  it'll be 18's for me Wise man Aussie has sent me on the right track!
                  sigpic

Comment

19's better than 18's in my opinion. I cant see much handling difference in 1 inch, or not enough to care about anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Arden_One
                      19's better than 18's in my opinion. I cant see much handling difference in 1 inch, or not enough to care about anyway...
                      well i do tend to push my cars hard through corners so better handling is a must for me!

thats y i am thinking about the corsa aswell as it has a shorter wheel base and once dropped on its backside im sure it'll stick like glue.
                      sigpic

Comment

Its a good handler for all the power theres no doubt, but I do think valuable time is lost through corners sometimes. You either have to come off the gas alltogether, but if you try and balance the vehicle by applying a little pressure the turbo gets a litle excited and spins too much. There does not seem to be a happy medium where it will remain constant...

Comment

each to your own i say but having driven both on some fast b-roads the 18's was much more forgiving, better handling thoughout the bends and greater feedback through the steering wheel, besides Davy is looking at light weight multi spoke 18's so why would he wont to spend out on the 19's as well, actually interesting to see the numbers now of owners with 19's purchasing the lightweights 18's as replacements, hmmm i wonder why

but we are in the corsa section not the astra

Comment

opps forgot to mention the fact i was looking at changing the wheels first few mods for me will be suspension and AP4 Pots, followed by a milltek and remap. all i need to do now is sort out a new job and it'll all be go for me!
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X