X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa VXR - What Colours Please?

Hi
    My dealer has just told me that I can put an order in for a new Corsa VXR! but he isn't sure which colours it will be available in. He thinks Vauxhall will offer the same colours as the Astra VXR. Has anybody seen a colour chart yet??
    Many thanks.

Arden Blue
    Flame Red
    Black Sapphire
    Star Silver

Comment

Thanks Dougie - I'd hoped there might be something a bit more exciting! It will have to be Arden Blue then!
      Thanks and best regards.

Comment

Wasn't there discussions a while back where some wacky colours were possible,

MY07VXR - Welcome to the site; Nice user ID; Is that YOUR reg?

Comment

Hi B055VXR. Thanks for your welcome. It would be good news if this time Vauxhall offered more than the standard 4 colours! I think it's time for an orange or yellow!
          Yes, that's my number plate, so hopefully I'll receive delivery of the car before September!! My dealer is a bit uncertain of dates at the moment but he said that mine is the first order so I should get an early one.
          Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by MY07VXR
            Hi B055VXR. Thanks for your welcome. It would be good news if this time Vauxhall offered more than the standard 4 colours! I think it's time for an orange or yellow!
            Yes, that's my number plate, so hopefully I'll receive delivery of the car before September!! My dealer is a bit uncertain of dates at the moment but he said that mine is the first order so I should get an early one.
            Best regards.
            Oooh....not orange... thats ST terratory. we dont want to go there.

Comment

There will be Pearlescent White as the only extra colour...

Comment

Can't wait to see one in white!

Comment

Goto http://www.thecmons.co.uk/index-en.html?.=. and you can see respray what looks like SXI spec in different colours, including white.

Comment

White is defintely the colour to go for if its available!

Comment

Working...
                    X