X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivets/Clips for Burg Splitter

Hi All

My First Post!

Recently bought a burg splitter. I was planning to fit it tomorrow but I realised yesterday evening it didn't come with any rivets/clips

Don't really want to wait for an order of clips from ebay so do you know what shops I can go to after work or tomorrow to buy the clips needed to fit the splitter?

Grateful for any help at all!

its just stuck on! I ripped mine off once at a festival! No rivets in site
    Name's Lewis - White Corsa Burg 279
    Follow me on twitter and instagram - @LNWeth
    Location - Isle of Wight

Comment

You're kidding! I would have been heartbroken. Splitters don't come cheap!

Cheers

The splitter came with holes in it which I assume are for fitting purposes.
      Last edited by vxkarl; 30th October 2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Your local car spares shop should keep them? Failing that cable ties but looks a bit pikey

Comment

just pop to your local vxl dealer
          for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

yeh i was devastated, ive just stuck it back on with some industrial 3M double sided tape!
            Location - Isle of Wight

Comment

Cheers lads. I have a Vauxhall parts shop about 30 minutes away depending on traffic. I'll be driving straight there after work!

If that fails then I'll pop into other car spares shops on the way back. Wish me luck.

LWeth fingers crossed the tape holds! I'd defo consider a more reliable method of securing it if I were you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Should come with plastic rivers

Comment

Yeah should come with them. You need to drill the bumper to fit it with the rivets
                  sigpic
                  236BHP 260lb/ft
                  Green Hell Club
                  Team Oldskool - Bring back the good old days!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vxkarl View Post

LWeth fingers crossed the tape holds! I'd defo consider a more reliable method of securing it if I were you.

This stuff won't go anywhere, could stick a chair to a ceiling thanks for the concern though!
                    Location - Isle of Wight

Comment

I ripped mine off on a curb. Ended up riveting it back on. I even put screws up through the center vertical parts.

Comment

Thanks for all your help lads. I checked the box countless times hoping that a pack of rivets would appear out of nowhere haha with no luck. Went down to a local Vauxhall parts shop and picked up a bag and managed to fit. Very pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by LincolnVXR View Post
                          I ripped mine off on a curb. Ended up riveting it back on. I even put screws up through the center vertical parts.
                          This is what I'm most afraid of! Already scraped it on a speed bump and my heart sunk

Comment

Working...
                          X