This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A16 sport cat

Do you get a sports cat (high flow cat) to replace the main cat on the downpipe for an a16? All I can find is sport cats for the z16. Any links would be great thanks. Would prefer not to go fully decat just for the ease of mots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by JMitchell View Post
    Do you get a sports cat (high flow cat) to replace the main cat on the downpipe for an a16? All I can find is sport cats for the z16. Any links would be great thanks. Would prefer not to go fully decat just for the ease of mots.

Message Enhance Performance on Facebook, he sells them for £350 and they are a direct fit to the Remus exhaust

Comment

Didn't know that thanks! I was on the website and could only find decat pipes. Cheers for the help

Comment

Didn't know that thanks! I was on the website and could only find decat pipes. Cheers for the help

Yeh he doesn't stock them that's why. He has to manufacture them if someone wants one.

Comment

What exhaust do you have?

Comment

I see makes sense. 3 piece Remus so suits me perfect

Comment

I see makes sense. 3 piece Remus so suits me perfect

Twin exit Remus 3 piece with sports cat, much louder in person.
              http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/Mi...tml?sort=3&o=0

Comment

While ago I posted this thought I'd just share what I've found out Incase anyone else is curious about getting a sports cat.

Spoke to enhance performance and they can fabricate a sports cat but they no longer make it so it only replaces the down pipe for a16/b16. Instead now what they do is make it so it deletes the main cat and then it continues on to replace 2nd piece (where the secondary cat is found) and connects to the centre section. They said your car should run fine without a remap but should keep in mind because your deleting the main cat on the down pipe a lambda spacer is required in an attempt to prevent EML coming on just like when you go full decat. You do need to email or Facebook them to purchase it as it's not a very popular product so they don't advertise on the website. Most people want full decat I think.

I also want to quickly say thanks to them they were brilliant fast replies and informative! I haven't ordered the exhaust part yet due insufficient funds and they don't offer finance which is gutting because I was going to order an airtec intercooler with it I do have a couple bits from them on the car already and they're good so I would recommend them just like a lot of people on here would I'm sure.

Thanks Mikerj22 for letting me know to get in touch with them.

Comment

While ago I posted this thought I'd just share what I've found out Incase anyone else is curious about getting a sports cat.

Spoke to enhance performance and they can fabricate a sports cat but they no longer make it so it only replaces the down pipe for a16/b16. Instead now what they do is make it so it deletes the main cat and then it continues on to replace 2nd piece (where the secondary cat is found) and connects to the centre section. They said your car should run fine without a remap but should keep in mind because your deleting the main cat on the down pipe a lambda spacer is required in an attempt to prevent EML coming on just like when you go full decat. You do need to email or Facebook them to purchase it as it's not a very popular product so they don't advertise on the website. Most people want full decat I think.

I also want to quickly say thanks to them they were brilliant fast replies and informative! I haven't ordered the exhaust part yet due insufficient funds and they don't offer finance which is gutting because I was going to order an airtec intercooler with it I do have a couple bits from them on the car already and they're good so I would recommend them just like a lot of people on here would I'm sure.

Thanks Mikerj22 for letting me know to get in touch with them.

No problem! I also asked W&G about whether or not it would damage the engine/need a remap and he said it would be perfectly fine. Has a much better time than just the 3 piece.

Comment

Working...
                  X