This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mot & service

So lads ladies and my fellow Vxr friends I've got my 4th own personal year service on bank holiday Monday - got a price of £35 MOT and £149 Full service at Vauxhall .. Which I think is a good price ? Does anyone know how much number plate units cost underneath the back bumper as I believe one side is letting water in causing bulb failure and blowing leds when it's raining - gonna need potentially a new fog light or something as my fogs only come on when they want so maybe a dodgey connection ? Potential of a new tyre also interior light dash only comes on when you bang it possible short fuse ? And my heater control unit is dim also - mainly lighting issues tbh all in all I don't really think I'll need much else doing but who knows - erm my Arctic has just ticked over 41000 ? Not a lot more should need doing hopefully ? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "2 Piece Remus Vxronline.co.uk Stickers Vxr Front Grille Badge Lowered 35mm Eibach Pro's All Round Arctic Decal Front Grille Superbright White LED Side/Number Plate Bulbs , Stubby Ariel De-Badged , Gloss Black Front Grille Blue LED interior Courtsey Lights GlossBlack Opc Surrounds GlossBlack Rear Custom Diffuser/WhiteTriangleSection - Blue Js performance coolant hoses , pipercross cone filter , Stainless Covers & Airtec FMIC ............... Follow Me On Twitter @Arderz2012

All should be good mate and that's a good price for the mot and service

Comment

Yeah doesn't seem to bad does it let's hope Alls well 😏👍🏻

"2 Piece Remus Vxronline.co.uk Stickers Vxr Front Grille Badge Lowered 35mm Eibach Pro's All Round Arctic Decal Front Grille Superbright White LED Side/Number Plate Bulbs , Stubby Ariel De-Badged , Gloss Black Front Grille Blue LED interior Courtsey Lights GlossBlack Opc Surrounds GlossBlack Rear Custom Diffuser/WhiteTriangleSection - Blue Js performance coolant hoses , pipercross cone filter , Stainless Covers & Airtec FMIC ............... Follow Me On Twitter @Arderz2012

Comment

Good luck The lighting issue can't be that bad, try changing the bulbs and see how you get on

Comment

Defo not a change of jjst bulbs mate it's more a fault as the LEDS just blow when it rains lol the fogs r knackered and the interior dash light only comes on when u bang it up lol haha

Comment

Despite the problems your having, you've got a very nice car there.

Comment

Thanks mate appreciated power year this will be

Comment

What power you going for?

Comment

I'm gonna look at getting forged first I think pal just so it's peace of mind really ... Stage 3 injectors and decat is all I need but I'd be worried about piston 4 to much with the map lol ..

Comment

True that. Wouldn't mind forging, but I'll be onto bigger things in 2015 so not gonna bother

Comment

2016 lol? I dunno yet I'll see mate

Comment

Originally posted by Arderz_2012 View Post
                        2016 lol? I dunno yet I'll see mate

Had a few JD and coke lol, bare with me ahaha

Well I follow you on insta I think, friends on FB at least ahah.

I'm Harry Batham, but I guess you knew that lol

Comment

Yes mate I gathered haha I've had a few bevvys today too lol - erm I'll post in here after MOT and service on Monday - cause soon as that's all out the way I'm decatting the Remus first and third piece January sales and that haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Arderz_2012 View Post
                            Yes mate I gathered haha I've had a few bevvys today too lol - erm I'll post in here after MOT and service on Monday - cause soon as that's all out the way I'm decatting the Remus first and third piece January sales and that haha!

Think I've got some vids of my 3 piece with decat on fb? If not, hit me up on facebook messenger now and I'll show you what you've been missing

Comment

Oh right you can advise me then which ones are best I'll message you now bud

Comment

Working...
                              X