X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the headunit

Changing head unit
    Hi, i currently have the stock cd30 head unit with the bc button and large grid screen. I've added a sub to this headunit via a rca converter, which to be fair sounds ok but I know I'm not getting the full potential of my vibe speakers and sub woofer.
    [/URL]

Anyway I've been offered by a mate, a brand new pioneer single din stereo and single din fascia for my car for free, due to him changing his mind and keeping his corsa standard to sell.

Before I fit it, I just wondered if anyone has a picture of how a single din will look in the center console, preferably in black, as that's my console colour (see pic above).
    Thanks

Did you purchase the Vibe speakers from Halfords?

The single Din unit should be okay but would look to "basic" for me, personally I would go for a double din (subject to funds) this would look far better and also compliment the centre console a whole lot better, along with providing far more power to the Sub (if that is your main aim)

I don't have any pics because I have an Astra Burg But I've sourced some of Google. One of the pics is taken from a standard Corsa D, but you should be able to get the jist of what it looks like.

HTH
    Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

This is what you want.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
      White VXR Clubsport.

Comment

Single din just doesn't look good in these cars imo.

Comment

thanx for the pics,
          I can see it might look abit weird compared to a double din.
          I'm having second thoughts about fitting the single din unit now.

And yes, I did get my vibe speakers from halfords, they was on offer ages ago so I bought a set for the front and rear, loads better than the standard ones.
          Last edited by corsaez; 27 December 2015, 04:25 PM.

Comment

best head unit for the Corsa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X