This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa vxr nurburgring oil filter and oil change

Hi getting a oil filter and oil change on my burg wondering what oil people recommend and which is best? iv been reading on net castrol 5w-30?

I personally used 5 - 30 Magnatec in my 64 plate Clubsport with an oem filter.
    sigpic64 Plate Corsa VXR Clubsport

Comment

contact opie oils mate and give them your car details and they will reply with the best oil to use,and youll get a 10% discount if you put VXRO in the redeem voucher code box on checkout.
      sigpic black sapphire corsa vxr stage 3 241.7 bhp & 250 lb torque 3 piece remus..30/20 P.I lowering springs. vxr badge front and rear. blue smd conversion..insignia washer jets...18" diamond cut alloys...pipercross cone...forge brace bar...de-badged...smoked side repeaters..airtec intercooler,forge recirc valve,cool runnin stat,390cc injectors,courteney fuel pump and full courteney hose kit..mtech short shifter

Comment

I have kept mine on the 5w30 Dexos 2 and filter from Vauxhall. Have thought about having different oil put in but when I get it for £16 a bottle and oil changed every 3000 miles it does the job fine lol.
        Chilli Orange Corsa Nurburgring, No. 011

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X