X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust muffler

Hi all

I have been looking in to the exhaust situation for some time and due to the mileage I do, I don't really want a full Remus loud bad boy, but I feel the standard VXR exhaust is lacking somewhat.

Does anybody know of/has anybody fitted something simple and cheapish which has enhanced the sound a little bit.

I saw a vid on YTube of a guy who fitted a Remus muffler to his 135i BMW which made a nice but subtle change.

Any help would be appreciated.

Greenman

remus 3 piece is not loud at all
    sigpic
    MY13 ARDEN BLUE CORSA OPC IN MY GARAGE

Comment

Originally posted by balz View Post
      remus 3 piece is not loud at all
      This.

It's quite subtle with the standard cat. De-catting it is loud but sounds amazing.

Comment

I've been doing a lot of research the past few months, as buying an exhaust isn't a cheap modification so getting the right one first time is important. I've finally just ordered a remus 3 piece (hopefully be here today or Friday) this seems to be a popular choice. A friend on this forum who lives not to far from me took me out in his corsa which has a 3 piece and sounds amazing. Not stupidly loud and most importantly, doesn't drone on motorways, but pops and bangs when you want it too.

Sent from my Galaxy s6 using taptalk

Comment

Go with a Remus 2 piece. It's nice without being loud
          VXMMI 4 curently for sale. Message for details

Comment

Thanks for the feedback all. Maybe I'll reconsider the Remus then.

Cheers

Comment

do not go for the 2 piece as youll end up buying the third piece a week after!
              sigpic
              MY13 ARDEN BLUE CORSA OPC IN MY GARAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
                Thanks for the feedback all. Maybe I'll reconsider the Remus then.

Cheers
                Mine's for sale on here, 3 piece with both sports cat and de-cat. For the facelift corsa.

Comment

Working...
                X