This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos Ordered What?

Looks like we got quite alot of Pre-Orders now!

Whos ordering what?

Starkie - Corsa VXR
    Black Sapphire
    18" Alloy Wheels
    W. J. Kings - South East

Well I've ordered Arden Blue with the 18" wheels but heart breakingly I'm going to cancel the order as its completely out of my budget range.
    Owned a Corsa VXR once upon a time.

Comment

I've now called into 4 Vauxhall dealers in my area, not even local area, and they say they can't pre order me one just now!

I WANT A RED ONE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Red one on order from our Dealer!

Comment

If you ever want to come to Edinburgh for a weekend and want free acoomodation I'll trade ya for a td in the corse

Comment

Right, just back from Perth, for those of you who know where that is! And successfully manager to get myself a VXR ordered! They were on the phone to Vauxhall and gave me a date of 16th March! Reckon it'll be a wee while after that tho!

So ordered a lovely red one, only cos i dont like the fact that the blue seems to come with the recaros in blue too!

Comment

its probably on option you might be able to get red in the red ones

Comment

Well I'm going for.........

Arden Blue (but may change my mind for black by the time the order book official opens)
                18" Alloys
                Bluetooth
                Leather

and Pentagon secure glass and tints, then the Courtney upgrades as soon as they are available

Comment

Clarky

PM your details and I will give you a ring when we have our car available for testing.

Regards
                  Jon
                  sigpic
                  29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Comment

Cant seem to get anyone interested in the North East
                    Anyone got a firm order placed yet?
                    My dealer just says come back in March!!!
                    Posed a question as to wether buy a new Corsa VXR or go for the Astra VXR (Ex demo etc)
                    As a VXR virgin - comments most welcome

Comment

I have the same problem with dealers. Think it may well depend on the dealer. Final dealer I went to was more than happy to help me!

Comment

sorry to pee on bonfire ... order bank not open CANNOT order yet ...
                        work in sales for a main dealer ... gladly help to beat any quote --- we have ridiculous targets to meet!!!

Comment

rosco where abouts are you located?? a friend of mine may be interested in getting a corsa vxr.

Comment

rosco, I'm very interested in the Corsa VXR especially if the deal is right!.

Do you know what kind of offers you will be able to give us?

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by rosco
                              sorry to pee on bonfire ... order bank not open CANNOT order yet ...
                              work in sales for a main dealer ... gladly help to beat any quote --- we have ridiculous targets to meet!!!
                              i think you will find you can order them we have 2 on order at our dealership

Comment

Working...
                              X