This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corsa vxr gearbox

hey guys just wanted to ask a quick question i heard that the vxrs have a commen gearbox problem is there any way of fixing it permanently or upgrading the gearbox i am thinking of buying a vxr so wanted to know

It's normally the 6th Gear shaft bearing which goes, (which sits at the end of the shaft on the end casing side). It's due to lack of lubrication and therefore overheating.

You can get this bearing replaced and get a modified end casing which houses a better lubrication system which generally sorts all the issues out.
    Corsa VXR - Stage 2 Rabbid Remapped
    TD Pro Race 1.2's | Airtec Intercooler | Brembo Drilled/Grooved Discs | K&N 57s Induction | NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    Remus 3 Piece | EP Silencer Delete | Remus Cat Back | 5000K HIDs | Boost & Water Temp Gauge | Pressed Plates

Comment

Originally posted by 20Drift View Post
      It's normally the 6th Gear shaft bearing which goes, (which sits at the end of the shaft on the end casing side). It's due to lack of lubrication and therefore overheating.

You can get this bearing replaced and get a modified end casing which houses a better lubrication system which generally sorts all the issues out.
      Link to this or now where to get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/buy-...prod_1336.html
        for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X