This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanaldo1987 View Post
    did see this on ebay though, its unbranded and only £150. dunno what the quality would be like on it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EXHAUST-C...oAAOSw6ShZVNLt

wouldn't do it unless you have access to a friendly MOT tester, it does away with pre cat and main cat
    Had this on mine - loudened it up quite a bit and was fairly good quality!
    Corsa VXR - Stage 2 Rabbid Remapped
    TD Pro Race 1.2's | Airtec Intercooler | Brembo Drilled/Grooved Discs | K&N 57s Induction | NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    Remus 3 Piece | EP Silencer Delete | Remus Cat Back | 5000K HIDs | Boost & Water Temp Gauge | Pressed Plates

Comment

hi mate

now the thing you have to think of here is taking out pre cats and cats will throw the light up on the dash the ecu will make the car run lean or over fuel it and in the long run it will destroy your engine so if you are removing things like that to do it properly you will have to get it remapped to get them deleted out of the ecu

I don't have any experience with the above item on ebay but I have with the idiot cutting the cat and pre cat out who had the car before me but I'm positive that you will have to do the above unless someone can reply telling me I am wrong

all in all if you want to do the mods don't go cutting corners just to save money because trust me in the long run it will cost you a hell of a lot more money

Comment

get a remus 2 piece!! made up of a secndary cat delete and a new backbox. sound is subtle but sexy. Do it properly or not at all n my opinion.

ps. removing secondary cat does not throw engine light on or fail MOT
        Name's Lewis - White Corsa Burg 279
        Follow me on twitter and instagram - @LNWeth
        Location - Isle of Wight

Comment

Originally posted by LWeth View Post
          get a remus 2 piece!! made up of a secndary cat delete and a new backbox. sound is subtle but sexy. Do it properly or not at all n my opinion.

ps. removing secondary cat does not throw engine light on or fail MOT
          incorrect any cat missing is now a reason fro rejection so it can fail the mot
          for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X