This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corsa D vxr exhaust system

hey all at some point soon i am wanting to change my standard exhaust at some point soon only thinking of going cat back so i dont have to mess around when it comes to the mot..

knowing me i may change my mind or just remove precat just wondering what systems people use or what they would suggest ?

wanting a center exit exhaust though so i can keep my diffuser

thanks in advance!

Originally posted by millsy101 View Post
    hey all at some point soon i am wanting to change my standard exhaust at some point soon only thinking of going cat back so i dont have to mess around when it comes to the mot..

knowing me i may change my mind or just remove precat just wondering what systems people use or what they would suggest ?

wanting a center exit exhaust though so i can keep my diffuser

thanks in advance!
    Already a recent post on here somewhere with loads of videos and comments on exhausts and sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I suppose it’s what your looking for what’s your budget how loud do U want it etc etc as above been covered several times on here have a look on YouTube there are several videos of different systems cobra,scorpion Remus etc etc I have a non res Remus on mine and I think it sounds perfect but it’s personal preference
      xbox addy -turboyoda85
      Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

okay no problem i will have a good look around i got told about someone not too far from me that makes custom exhausts but im not 100% sure i want to take the chance of having a custom one built and not been happy with it :/

Comment

okay no problem i will have a good look around i got told about someone not too far from me that makes custom exhausts but im not 100% sure i want to take the chance of having a custom one built and not been happy with it :/
          These guys
          I had one built by these for a Skoda Octavia vrs and you choose the sound you want from quiet to bloody loud
          https://www.mijexhaust.com

Comment

thank you i will have a look what price roughly am i looking at from them ? i know prices will differ but just as a rough guess ?

Comment

thank you i will have a look what price roughly am i looking at from them ? i know prices will differ but just as a rough guess ?
              Full system from turbo back including sports cat so mot friendly is £800
              A cat back system is around £400

Comment

thank you i will take them into consideration the other one i got told about is called tony banks exhausts but il have a ring around and get some quotes thanks again

Comment

I vote for the Remus cat back personally! Few videos here for you to give you an idea... one of them is the Remus system with a decat downpipe and sports cat made by Cobra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGT2CT0V9bg
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLuPprU5ueQ
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcGMWF1Mok
                  Stage 3 Corsa VXR- Gone!
                  Octavia VRS TSI MK3

Comment

There is usually a couple coming up for sale on ebay all the time.

I'd personally just keep an eye until a secondhand comes up that you want.

That way it'll be less than half the cost of new.

No point spending 800+ for new when its going to get manky underneith the car anyway.
                    Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

Working...
                    X