Been offered this Remus . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been offered this Remus . . .

Hi, I have only the toyo precat on my z16ler, been offered this " Full remus "

First does it look like a remus backbox although i cant see any logo and also, theyre asking for 300 bucks is this more or less on " nowadays range of 2nd hand prices" ?

Also would this be the equivalent to the turbo back- real full system exhaust that i want and supposedly passes the MOT including the sports cat and silencer required ?

I know remus only made the backbox back in the day but apart from the rest of the parts being added ... any thoughts ?

Thanks
    Trust No one!

My remus has logo on backbox but I'm unsure if older products didn't have it, my remus 3 piece on a16 engine was 800 so 300 doesn't seem to bad on price for second hand
    Corsa D Vxracing Various bits & bobs done
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...rsa-D-VxRacing

Instagram Vxracing488

Comment

I thought all remus products had the logo stamped into them somewhere ??

Comment

Its on ebay now for anyone interested , and it does have the remus logo. I tried to buy it but no shipping to my country, only collection (Manchester
        Lancashire) so not for me.

I would be interested if someone would have this system and willing to ship it overseas ( through ebay you just have to ship to uk global shipping center (Ebay uk Global shipping center) and that ebay center will handle the rest of the shipping)
        Trust No one!

Comment

Working...
        X