Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to all the younger drivers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • to all the younger drivers

    hi guys, im 18 years old ill be 19 when i get the car.im wanting to get a vxr in jan, iv got the cash for the car but i been looking at some insurance quotes and the have been scary most i have got quoted is ₤7000 as a named driver. cheapest iv got is ₤3500

    i have fallen in love with the vxr, its amzing and i want one of them grins that never goes away.

    so all you younger vxr drivers
    who you got your insurance with?
    how much is it?
    is on your mums or dads?
    with no claims bonus or without?

    please help

    lib_vxr.

  • #2
    What would you class as young?

    Am 22. That young enough?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by N0ddie_VXR View Post
      What would you class as young?

      Am 22. That young enough?
      NO....under 21 I think....

      Comment


      • #4
        I had my astra Vxr When i was 20 it was around the 800 mark with 2 years ncb

        Try Elephant, admiral and flexi bell. they seem to be the cheapest
        Im the main driver and policy holder
        my mum and sister are named drivers
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I was 18 when i get the corsa with Elephant

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by N0ddie_VXR View Post
            What would you class as young?

            Am 22. That young enough?

            well i was looking for some1 similar age to myself 19

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CorsaVXR_Jay View Post
              I was 18 when i get the corsa with Elephant
              how much did they quote you? and did you have any ncb?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by xshexisusannex View Post
                I had my astra Vxr When i was 20 it was around the 800 mark with 2 years ncb

                Try Elephant, admiral and flexi bell. they seem to be the cheapest
                Im the main driver and policy holder
                my mum and sister are named drivers
                ye but your a woman you get cheap insurance anyways, even tho men are better drivers lol im only jking dont want to start a argument

                Comment


                • #9
                  Am still young. 22 isnt that old is it?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                    NO....under 21 I think....
                    ye under 21 about 18-19years old would do

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lib_vxr View Post
                      ye but your a woman you get cheap insurance anyways, even tho men are better drivers lol im only jking dont want to start a argument


                      See when youve actually driven a corsa vxr for any length of time then you may comment
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Well im 24 so cant really help you, £450 for me though

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by VXR MAN View Post
                          Well im 24 so cant really help you, £450 for me though
                          You old fart!
                          Last edited by N0ddie_VXR; 27 October 2008, 05:24 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i dont have a corsa vxr anyway, i have the astra. im not sure if they are in different insurance groups though
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by N0ddie_VXR View Post
                              Am still young. 22 isnt that old is it?
                              no it isnt old still young, i love your car

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X