X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taylor.vxr View Post
    I think the Corsa is group 16
    Some insurance companies go by the new grouping system (1 to 50)!!

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
      you got any ncb?

Try directline. find they cheap esp if anyone else in the house with them.
      tryed directline and they said they wouldnt insure me on that car unless i had 2 years ncbs.

looks like im goin to have to find a different car

Comment

Originally posted by lib_vxr View Post
        tryed directline and they said they wouldnt insure me on that car unless i had 2 years ncbs.

looks like im goin to have to find a different car
        If you like it that much then youre better off waiting.

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=28663
          sigpic
          GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

hi guys, im 18 years old ill be 19 when i get the car.im wanting to get a vxr in jan, iv got the cash for the car but i been looking at some insurance quotes and the have been scary most i have got quoted is ₤7000 as a named driver. cheapest iv got is ₤3500

i have fallen in love with the vxr, its amzing and i want one of them grins that never goes away.

so all you younger vxr drivers
            who you got your insurance with?
            how much is it?
            is on your mums or dads?
            with no claims bonus or without?

please help

lib_vxr.
            im 18 ... jus bought an arctic. cheapest quote 3500 from elephant with mum as named driver. phoned up n haggled...got it down to 2800...
            Astra Edition #105
            Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

I'm 22.. bit older than you, but paying £568 with directline. 5 yrs ncb, clean license. won't insure mods for under 25s though..

Comment

i was 19 nearly 20 when i got my VXR 21 now.

600 a year lol.

then again im on trade insurance

Comment

1280 fully comp NO ncb 3points for doing 85 in a 40 zone! (should have 9 but been on speed awarness and mum took 3 for me ) with me dad and his bird as named drivers = ADMIRAL.com

Comment

ye but your a woman you get cheap insurance anyways, even tho men are better drivers lol im only jking dont want to start a argument
                    Women cause the crashes but are never involved lol

Comment

i thing alot has to do with where you live and the excess your willing to pay, i got a quote from elephant for £1300, im 19, 2yrs no claims, no pionts, mum and another adult lady as named drivers but thats with max excess, if i put excess at £0 its about £2300.

few tips... re-word your job title... i could save aroung £400 from being a 'carpenter' to 'cabenit maker'

add 2 named drivers instead of 1, 1 named driver saved around £600 i think, then the 2nd saved a further £200...

lastly.. i went to elephant directly to ge teh qoute... turned out at £1400 the cheapest.. then done EXACTLY the same thing through confused.com and it went to £1300 :S sat the for ages trying to think what i had changed but there wasnt anything!

good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X