This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic Update...

...about a letter from Astons stating my Arctic's new ETA is 1st of December, anyone getting one from Astons who has had this letter?

and have bought -

VXR Reg / Plates,
    New Ariel,
    Eibach Springs,
    Courts Panel Filter,
    Boot Box for the Boot,
    Seat Covers,
    Tax Disk Holder,
    VXR Keyring -------- ;p
    Astra Nerburg Bonnet Decals/Courts Decal for Rear,
    Car cleaning cloth.

Anyone reccomend anything other ---- not too pricey/or anything that will invalid the warranty such as remaps etc...

Cheers

at the rate you are going to be waiting you will have bought all the bits to make a car
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

lol

anything you can reccomend

Comment

silver tec indicator bulbs

Comment

no offence but u shudnt have got burg decals 4 the arctic mate...

people myt think its a silverstone edition
          Astra Edition #105
          Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
            no offence but u shudnt have got burg decals 4 the arctic mate...

people myt think its a silverstone edition
            & i wanna put 1.1 badges on my car lmao
            Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Just enjoy it for what it is, when you get used to the power etc then start tweeking with little things to give it that edge that it didn't have before.

Comment

cheers folks, to be fair i think the decals off the astra on the bonnet only will finish the car off imo, and im sure not many people on the road will no what a silverstone corsa is lol

Comment

Originally posted by hornby View Post
                  cheers folks, to be fair i think the decals off the astra on the bonnet only will finish the car off imo, and im sure not many people on the road will no what a silverstone corsa is lol
                  i for one dont have a clue :S
                  Not yet a owner of a corsa vxr... Will be come march.. roll on cheap insurance!

Comment

i received my letter the other day from astons...they have now changed my date from originally the 1st of december, to the 8th and now to the 15th!!

PLUS 2 WEEKS 4 THE REMUS!!!

glad i bought a demo instead
                    Astra Edition #105
                    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

when I was down at vxrpc yesturday there was about 15 arctics awaiting there exhaust fitting.

One observation though is that they didn't have black wheels or black mirrors. So not sure when that gets done.

Comment

should be getting mine in the 2nd week of december now! arriving on the 26th november to the Triple8 centre + 2 weeks for the exhaust!
                        ordering my white hoses and dump valve on Monday so they can be done on the PDI when it comes in then gettin a K&N panel afterwards! cant wait!

Comment

I have not herd anything from the company im getting mine from and mine is a demo car as well , is it true that demo cars come with extras or not.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty1355 View Post
                            I have not herd anything from the company im getting mine from and mine is a demo car as well , is it true that demo cars come with extras or not.

fomr what i understand from my colleague, each dealer gets x2 for automatic stock, one standar and one with the S&L pack, i think!

Comment

Originally posted by Ianto View Post
                              fomr what i understand from my colleague, each dealer gets x2 for automatic stock, one standar and one with the S&L pack, i think!
                              i thought they all only came with the s & l...and then the customer orders came with the chosen options
                              Astra Edition #105

Comment

Working...
                              X