X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tashyboy
    VXRed
    • 17 December 2007

Originally posted by N0ddie_VXR
    when I was down at vxrpc yesturday there was about 15 arctics awaiting there exhaust fitting.

One observation though is that they didn't have black wheels or black mirrors. So not sure when that gets done.
    I hope you told um to pull there fingers out.

Comment

• Dougie
      VXR Torque of the Devil
      • 24 January 2006

Originally posted by L3E_A_X
      i thought they all only came with the s & l...and then the customer orders came with the chosen options
      Correct
      and only 1 per Core Retailer is allocated

Comment

• scotty1355
        VXRed
        • 11 October 2008

if this is the case that the demo cars come with S and l pack will i get it for free then as i just ask for a standred Arctic and on the contract the only thing is down extra is German headlights. so where do i stand with this as i dont want to call them up and say this as it may delay things.

cheers

scotty

Comment

• Dougie
          VXR Torque of the Devil
          • 24 January 2006

Originally posted by scotty1355
          if this is the case that the demo cars come with S and l pack will i get it for free then as i just ask for a standred Arctic and on the contract the only thing is down extra is German headlights. so where do i stand with this as i dont want to call them up and say this as it may delay things.

cheers

scotty
          Between you and your dealer sorry

Comment

• scotty1355
            VXRed
            • 11 October 2008

ok cheers

Comment

• vxr titan
              Are you VXR enough?
              • 21 June 2008

wots german headlights?

Comment

• scotty1355
                VXRed
                • 11 October 2008

europe headlights that point to the right not the left like english ones do have to have them here in germany

Comment

• tashyboy
                  VXRed
                  • 17 December 2007

Does anyone know if anyone has actually got there arctic yet.

Comment

• ChrisGArcticVXR
                    VXR enough
                    • 13 September 2008

im sure the first person to get theirs will put up a message as soon as!! lol, just to rub it in with the rest of us waiting

Comment

• L3E_A_X
                      VXR Wind Mad
                      • 23 September 2008

Originally posted by ChrisGArcticVXR
                      im sure the first person to get theirs will put up a message as soon as!! lol, just to rub it in with the rest of us waiting
                      yer sum1s jus gona rub it in lol

im hopin that person will be me :P

is any1 else off here getting a dealer demo arctic?? if so what date have you been told?
                      Astra Edition #105
                      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

• johnston_888
                        VXR Chest Obsessed
                        • 19 September 2008

i received my letter the other day from astons...they have now changed my date from originally the 1st of december, to the 8th and now to the 15th!!

PLUS 2 WEEKS 4 THE REMUS!!!

glad i bought a demo instead
                        are any on the raod yet?
                        The Derv-ert
                        "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

• L3E_A_X
                          VXR Wind Mad
                          • 23 September 2008

well apparently theres about 14 at vxrpc right now getting the remus fitted....

but they dont have black whells or mirrors on them...which i find weird
                          Astra Edition #105
                          Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

• L3E_A_X
                            VXR Wind Mad
                            • 23 September 2008

when I was down at vxrpc yesturday there was about 15 arctics awaiting there exhaust fitting.

One observation though is that they didn't have black wheels or black mirrors. So not sure when that gets done.
                            yup theres the info jus 2 back me up ^^ haha

noddie_vxr what wheels did the arctics have on them??
                            Astra Edition #105

Comment

• N0ddie_VXR
                              VXR Noddy Mad
                              • 23 December 2007

yup theres the info jus 2 back me up ^^ haha

noddie_vxr what wheels did the arctics have on them??
                              They looked just like standard 18s. But they defo werent black and neither were their mirrors.

The VXRPC workshop is overflowing with Remus exhasut boxes though.

Comment

• L3E_A_X
                                VXR Wind Mad
                                • 23 September 2008

They looked just like standard 18s. But they defo werent black and neither were their mirrors.

The VXRPC workshop is overflowing with Remus exhasut boxes though.
                                hmm thats weird...must be part of the reason they spend 2 weeks in vxrpc. maybe they spray the wheels and mirrors while they are there..

did they look good in the flesh?? u get any pics mate??
                                Astra Edition #105

Comment

Working...