This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruise control

has my corsa got cruise control or not ,over on the astra vxr side they are threading on how to put it in.i thought it was standard on a corsa vxr

Originally posted by desy mc View Post
    has my corsa got cruise control or not ,over on the astra vxr side they are threading on how to put it in.i thought it was standard on a corsa vxr
    hence why the thread is not on the corsa side with the astras its an extra or at least used to be but it infact worked out cheaper to order car without it and get garage to put it in after i believe.

Comment

When your in the car next, Drive away as normal, you have to press the brakes at least once for cruise control to be able to engage.

On your indicator the end bit should twist, twist it away from you and cruise control will turn on, to turn it off, press the button on the end or, press the brake or clutch pedal in

Hope this helps.

Comment

are both stalks the same, or one have some controls more that another one ???
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

thanks nathan

Comment

Originally posted by desy mc View Post
            thanks nathan
            Forgot to mention while cruise control is on, twisting it away from you again will speed up and twist back towards you will slow the car down

And also you can speed up with the accelerator and if you take your foot off the car will slow back down to the speed you set the cruise control too

Comment

thanks m8

Comment

i love cruise control... makes my drive to/from work soooooo much easier... took it on a good run a couple of weeks ago using it too. beautiful invention!

Comment

Working...
                X