Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

remus

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • remus

    want to get a remus for my corsa just want abit of info on price and what and where i can get it done

  • #2
    http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/acatalog/Remus.html
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

    Comment


    • #3
      try google mate
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

      Comment


      • #4
        £425 the going rate i think

        Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

        Comment


        • #5
          Thats not bad, £850 for the Astra VXR

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
            Thats not bad, £850 for the Astra VXR
            nt a full system on the corsa though the milltek is a full system nd that is 1k plus, same as astra
            sigpic
            GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
              nt a full system on the corsa though the milltek is a full system nd that is 1k plus, same as astra
              is the remus on the arctic a full system??

              or is it jus pre cat downpipe and back box??

              i heard there was a full remus system 4 the corsa developed but they never produced it ...
              Astra Edition #105
              Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
                nt a full system on the corsa though the milltek is a full system nd that is 1k plus, same as astra
                Uh.

                Why dont they offer the full remus system?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                  is the remus on the arctic a full system??

                  or is it jus pre cat downpipe and back box??

                  i heard there was a full remus system 4 the corsa developed but they never produced it ...

                  No mate im sure it is just the back box and de cat

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by trinaandlee View Post
                    No mate im sure it is just the back box and de cat
                    You are correct

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Fitting this system does it void your warranty?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
                        Fitting this system does it void your warranty?
                        Remus is fine with warrenty.

                        Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

                        Clique #14

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          they have fitted to the attic as standard and is i'm the vx accessories brochure to have fitted to any new/used corsa Vxr.
                          sigpic

                          CORSA VXR
                          -
                          Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
                          Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by merve84 View Post
                            they have fitted to the attic as standard and is i'm the vx accessories brochure to have fitted to any new/used corsa Vxr.
                            Is that a defo? If so as soon as I have mine (next couple of weeks) it's going back there for one!

                            My mate has an Astra VXR and loves the note it punches out! Says I should get one on the corsa.

                            Mark
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              100% covered by vauxhall , it is actually on the corsa vxr optional upgrades now when you buy new and yes it is fitted as standard to all Artic vxr's

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X