• Show
Clear All

• Louder Exhuast

What is louder.

Non Resonated Miltek
    Resonated Miltek
    The remus I currently Have?

I can never remember which miltek is the louder one lol

people with Milteks whats your experience of them? whats it like having a proper sports Cat?

thanks for your time
    Glen

the non resonated is the the louder..
    if you have the remus stick with that

Comment

anit got my vxr yet, but is the remus so ****ing loud it is unreal, abit like those cars that have them huge circular back boxes such as suburus etc, is it as loud as those etc etc?

Comment

i dont think thorney sell the non res onated exhaust any more as when i wanted it they said the picture was old, and they said non res nonated pipe gave the car an up and down boost measure, so it wasnt stable. thatd what id been told anyways.

Comment

i though the resonated was the louder? i have the milltek from thorney and they only do the non-res, and thats what i have.

Comment

MPG have brought out a new one manufactured by JP its on my bro's corsa at mo and mine bein fitted this week i hope

It sounds fookin awesome and is a lot cheaper than competitors with NO loss of quality. It is full stainless steel with lifetime guarantee.

Give ian a call

Comment

no res is louder than resonated

Comment

non resonated is louder

they only do resonated for the corsa they do resonated and non resonated for the astra

i had the resonater removed from my milltek

Comment

Working...
                X