X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poss buying a VXR soon....

Hi all,

At the moment I have a clio 172 cup and might be ordering a brand new Corsa VXR. I know that I want it in Arden blue, but what options are worth the money?

I have heard of the light and sight pack, but what exactly is this and is it worth getting? Any other options that you can recommend to me?

Thanks in advance
    Mark
    sigpic

S+L is automatic lights and wipers.

I would spec AFL (Adaptive Forward Lighting, brighter halogen headlights and move when you turn etc) and the 18's with all three being the best options imo. If you have the spare cash full leather is nice at 1k.

Comment

sight and light is just automatic wipers and lights. Wheels maybe? I didn't bother with anything just had it standard but I guess it's just down to personal preference..
      sigpic

CORSA VXR
      -
      Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
      Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

I can only speak for myself but i've got the 18"s and bluetooth. The ride in the 18" is a little harsh but you soon get used to it they look so so good!
        The bluetooth for the phone works great and gets you the larger computer screen also and lets you play with other things like the trip computer instead of on the little screen in the dash

Comment

Id go for 18" alloys as people can see the difference

All the rest are personal choice and whether you'd use em or not
          2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
          2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
          Originally posted by Flinty
          as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

Comment

Oh and Climate control is a must!

My spec is Arden, 18's, S+L, Climate and AFL. Most probably the best compromis of all the options for the money.

Comment

go for 18s i have spoke too astra vxr owner who wished he had bigger wheels,i went for afl and 18s well chuffed with car( ps red is best it polishes a treat) your choice

Comment

I do like my AFL .
                CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
                sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
                MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

deffo need the 18n's imo.

Comment

When i was looking for my vxr i only really wanted 18s and s+l. But i ended up with s+l, 18s, afls, full leather, bluetooth, and climate control. and i have to say climate control is the dogs dangles
                    Corsa VXR Nurburgring FOR SALE!!! PM ME

Comment

Thanks everyone you have been very helpful indeed. I don't suppose anyone has got any pics of normal seats and the leather ones too, as I need to see what the difference is?

Ta
                      Mark
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
                        Thanks everyone you have been very helpful indeed. I don't suppose anyone has got any pics of normal seats and the leather ones too, as I need to see what the difference is?

Ta
                        Mark
                        here is my all leather interior mate if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by timcranston View Post
                          here is my all leather interior mate if that helps.

Cheers Tim very helpful indeed. What other options did you go for and can you recommend any or is it just down to personal preference?

Mark
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_VXR View Post
                            go for 18s i have spoke too astra vxr owner who wished he had bigger wheels,i went for afl and 18s well chuffed with car( ps red is best it polishes a treat) your choice
                            IF you let VXRMARC loose on the car the blue looks magnificent
                            sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
                              IF you let VXRMARC loose on the car the blue looks magnificent
                              HUH???
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X