This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help I'm not sure the Arctic is worth it

Really ****** off with the **** rates off finace available for the Arctic and the credit crunch really kicking in since I put my deposit down hasnt helped.

Anyway I worked the Arctic on finace is nearly the same as an Astra Burg was on finace as it had decent rates. I'm ready to loose the car but I loose my £500 deposit

Any other Arctic owners feel the same or asre yours all paid for
    VXR ARCTIC #157

Get a standard vxr!

Comment

Get a burg lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stu_22 View Post
        Really ****** off with the **** rates off finace available for the Arctic and the credit crunch really kicking in since I put my deposit down hasnt helped.

Anyway I worked the Arctic on finace is nearly the same as an Astra Burg was on finace as it had decent rates. I'm ready to loose the car but I loose my £500 deposit

Finally the penny has dropped

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

if you like the corsa, you would be better off just getting a standard one

Comment

Get a burg... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stu_22 View Post

Ask if your dealer will change your order from an Artic to a VXR? I'm sure they will say yes, they can cancel your order and still have your business with a Corsa VXR.

Comment

I agree with Jonathan, get a standard VXR and put a remus exhaust on it. Then the only differences are the colour and the sunroof.
                sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

get a norm one then modd it with the diff in cash pal

Comment

An extra £2k is it? Thats what I worked out with 0% finance being offered on standard VXRs. £2k could go a long way on improving a standard VXR to something more special than an Artic.

I'd get a standard and spend the money on it!

Comment

Arctic is lovely, but I chose against it. Not worth it in the end I don't think.
                      I'm just as happy with my arden blue vxr and it's saving me a few pennies!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
                        I agree with Jonathan, get a standard VXR and put a remus exhaust on it. Then the only differences are the colour and the sunroof.
                        That is the best idea

Comment

sorry guys but i would have 2 disagree....

although my situation is rather different as im payin cash 4 my arctic. I did think bout gettin a standard corsa vxr and whackin on a remus, but it just wouldnt seem as "special" as the arctic. Thats why i decided to wait like 2 months for it.

but hey its each to their own at the end of the day even a standard corsa vxr is an awesome car
                          Astra Edition #105
                          Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

The Artic isn't "special" in the first place, its just a colour they didn't release, and they've painted a few parts, and stuck on a different exhaust... its only what others have already done...

*puts on flame-proof jacket*This is only my humble opinion
                            "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM View Post
                              The Artic isn't "special" in the first place, its just a colour they didn't release, and they've painted a few parts, and stuck on a different exhaust... its only what others have already done...

*puts on flame-proof jacket*This is only my humble opinion
                              I have to agree...

Comment

Working...
                              X