Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help I'm not sure the Arctic is worth it

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help I'm not sure the Arctic is worth it

    Really ****** off with the **** rates off finace available for the Arctic and the credit crunch really kicking in since I put my deposit down hasnt helped.

    Anyway I worked the Arctic on finace is nearly the same as an Astra Burg was on finace as it had decent rates. I'm ready to loose the car but I loose my £500 deposit

    Any other Arctic owners feel the same or asre yours all paid for
    VXR ARCTIC #157

  • #2
    Get a standard vxr!

    Comment


    • #3
      Get a burg lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Stu_22 View Post
        Really ****** off with the **** rates off finace available for the Arctic and the credit crunch really kicking in since I put my deposit down hasnt helped.

        Anyway I worked the Arctic on finace is nearly the same as an Astra Burg was on finace as it had decent rates. I'm ready to loose the car but I loose my £500 deposit

        Any other Arctic owners feel the same or asre yours all paid for
        Finally the penny has dropped

        Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

        Comment


        • #5
          if you like the corsa, you would be better off just getting a standard one

          Comment


          • #6
            Get a burg... lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Stu_22 View Post
              Really ****** off with the **** rates off finace available for the Arctic and the credit crunch really kicking in since I put my deposit down hasnt helped.

              Anyway I worked the Arctic on finace is nearly the same as an Astra Burg was on finace as it had decent rates. I'm ready to loose the car but I loose my £500 deposit

              Any other Arctic owners feel the same or asre yours all paid for
              Ask if your dealer will change your order from an Artic to a VXR? I'm sure they will say yes, they can cancel your order and still have your business with a Corsa VXR.

              Comment


              • #8
                I agree with Jonathan, get a standard VXR and put a remus exhaust on it. Then the only differences are the colour and the sunroof.
                sigpic

                Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

                Comment


                • #9
                  get a norm one then modd it with the diff in cash pal

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    An extra £2k is it? Thats what I worked out with 0% finance being offered on standard VXRs. £2k could go a long way on improving a standard VXR to something more special than an Artic.

                    I'd get a standard and spend the money on it!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Arctic is lovely, but I chose against it. Not worth it in the end I don't think.
                      I'm just as happy with my arden blue vxr and it's saving me a few pennies!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
                        I agree with Jonathan, get a standard VXR and put a remus exhaust on it. Then the only differences are the colour and the sunroof.
                        That is the best idea

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          sorry guys but i would have 2 disagree....

                          although my situation is rather different as im payin cash 4 my arctic. I did think bout gettin a standard corsa vxr and whackin on a remus, but it just wouldnt seem as "special" as the arctic. Thats why i decided to wait like 2 months for it.

                          but hey its each to their own at the end of the day even a standard corsa vxr is an awesome car
                          Astra Edition #105
                          Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Artic isn't "special" in the first place, its just a colour they didn't release, and they've painted a few parts, and stuck on a different exhaust... its only what others have already done...

                            *puts on flame-proof jacket*This is only my humble opinion
                            "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DavidM View Post
                              The Artic isn't "special" in the first place, its just a colour they didn't release, and they've painted a few parts, and stuck on a different exhaust... its only what others have already done...

                              *puts on flame-proof jacket*This is only my humble opinion
                              I have to agree...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X