This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REGAL IPF Winter offer £495 *limited period*

We are due a new batch of IPF units in the following week or so.

In conjunction with their arrival we're going to offer a little promotion for you all.

For those that order their IPF unit with software from midnight tonight (00:00 1st of November) until the end of the year or when stocks run out (whichever is sooner) we will supply them for £495 + postage for the Corsa VXR.

To qualify for the reduced pricing please order though our website quoting the discount code "WINTER08" when prompted.

The WINTER08 offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.

You will receive an automated email confirmation stating the full retail price. Do not worry at this stage, the orders are manually processed, so the price adjustments will be made by a human when we physically put the card through!

For those unfamilar with the IPF please click the following link:

http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/acatalog/The_EDS_IPF.html

or drop us an PM with any questions.

Paul.
    |www.regalautosport.com|Online Shop|+44 (0) 2380 55 86 36|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Blog
    sigpic
    |72-82 Belgrave Road, Southampton, SO17 3AN, UK|Monday to Friday 0800hrs – 1730hrs|

Originally posted by Regal View Post
    We are due a new batch of IPF units in the following week or so.

In conjunction with their arrival we're going to offer a little promotion for you all.

For those that order their IPF unit with software from midnight tonight (00:00 1st of November) until the end of the year or when stocks run out (whichever is sooner) we will supply them for £495 + postage for the Corsa VXR.

To qualify for the reduced pricing please order though our website quoting the discount code "WINTER08" when prompted.

The WINTER08 offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.

You will receive an automated email confirmation stating the full retail price. Do not worry at this stage, the orders are manually processed, so the price adjustments will be made by a human when we physically put the card through!

For those unfamilar with the IPF please click the following link:

http://www.regal-shop.co.uk/acatalog/The_EDS_IPF.html

or drop us an PM with any questions.

Paul.
    I like the idea of being able to choose your own map to use, i use the bluefin unit, i wish superchips would do this.
    Cant be that hard to allow a few choices of maps, can it?

Comment

Great offer there !
      sigpic

Team HARD.
      ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

Comment

I am very tempted with this offer.

Al see what the fundsare like then al make my decision but I think al definately go for it.

Comment

What advantages does this give over a standard superchips bluefin stage 1 unit if any ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
            What advantages does this give over a standard superchips bluefin stage 1 unit if any ?
            The Ipf unit has different maps on there. With the bluefin you just get one map, on this theres about 8 atm.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
            www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
              The Ipf unit has different maps on there. With the bluefin you just get one map, on this theres about 8 atm.
              Cheers how many tunes on the offer ipf ? At the moment i am running stock no mods. (Apart from Bluefin)
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry if this sounds rude.

But why would you want more than one map?

Comment

Originally posted by DAIR View Post

good point, the maps are all different in there own ways, so you can find the best one for you and your style of driving.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by DAIR View Post

Also the more development continues on the corsa vxr the more info is found out about the car, New undated maps are released so the maps keep getting better and better.

www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                      Also the more development continues on the corsa vxr the more info is found out about the car, New undated maps are released so the maps keep getting better and better.
                      The why not just overwrite the map?

Comment

MrRegal

Can I only purchase these unit at this offer price via your website or will any of your distributors/tuners offer me the same deal ?

Also, does this mean you may be bringing out a newer model after these have all gone ??
                        sigpic

Comment

this looks like a fantastic offer as that Linear map looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider View Post

similar price now Scheider, to the DreamScience unit as well
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Schneider View Post
                              i didnt find it too good, that could be because I am running a std intercooler though

Comment

Working...
                              X