This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climate Control?

what exactly is it and what does it do? is it really worth gettin even though you have air con?

cheers

Originally posted by AndyReinlo View Post
    what exactly is it and what does it do? is it really worth gettin even though you have air con?

cheers
    It automatically adjusts the fan speed and temperature to account for any changes so that the cabin will stay at the predetermined temp. I ain't got it and personally didn't think it was worth the extra cash, but thats just my opinion. It will get you the larger computer screen on the top of the dash

Comment

You set it to the temp you want the interior of the car to be then the climate control puts hot/cold air in to regulate that temp through which ever vents it needs to..
      sigpic

CORSA VXR
      -
      Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
      Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

nice one, cheerrs guys. the bigger computer above the dash.. os this used for anything other then the climate control? ie trip computer?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyReinlo View Post
          nice one, cheerrs guys. the bigger computer above the dash.. os this used for anything other then the climate control? ie trip computer?
          Yeah it lets you toggle between radio / cd display and the trip computer display. The trip display lets you see the different info at the same time (i.e. total fuel used, fuel range, average speed, stopwatch etc). I guess these are also on the smaller screen in the dash but you only get a single line of text at a time....
          This might give you an idea of what i mean

Comment

Working...
          X