X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dump valve for corsa?

Hey everyone,

Have looked through a few pages on the forum and can't see much advice dump valves for the corsa. Looking into getting a bailey dump valve, but someone today mentioned whether it should be an atmospheric one or not as it may affect the way the turbo boosts. Is this correct and if so what should I be going for?

Cheers

I was after some info on this aswell....lookin 4 quite a loud dump valve. The corsa vxr i saw last night had a good sounding one on it....like a loud kind of whistle mixed with a hiss. lol.

Apparently we need to use the twin piston dumpvalves to keep the recirculating system working aswell. And as for getting the hiss noise yes it should be atmospheric.

The loudest one is the baileys venturi i think??
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Comment

the bottom one i would go for

Comment

Comment

http://www.motionperformance.co.uk/B...716/index.html

Comment

thats it, dont know how to use this. Not to good with computers

Comment

Wicked. Thanks mate that's my chrimbo pressie from the 'rents then I reckon lol

Comment

can you wait that long though!!

Comment

LOL i think i'm gonna have to... can't do it all at once.
                    It doesn't affect the warranty fitting the new valve does it?

Comment

it might do, it depends what goes wrong i suppose. if something goes wrong just take it off, ive got to wait till christmas aswell. The girlfriends buying me one, god knows whos going to fit it!

Comment

are you getting the hose kit for it or put it onto the standard hose?
                        sigpic

CORSA VXR
                        -
                        Courtnay Sport panel filter and Downpipe,
                        Remus and Retro fit factory Bluetooth and GID

Comment

I think I will be getting the hose kit as well... makes sense if i'm under there doing that too! Luckily my family are petrol heads so i'll be out there getting cold and probably wet doing it myself. Apparently they aren't that hard to do.

Comment

dya wanna do mine 4 me aswell?? haha
                            Astra Edition #105
                            Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMissCaz View Post
                              I think I will be getting the hose kit as well... makes sense if i'm under there doing that too! Luckily my family are petrol heads so i'll be out there getting cold and probably wet doing it myself. Apparently they aren't that hard to do.
                              There really easy to fit caz, be best to get the samco pipe too as you have to cut the standard pipes. Vauxhall wont be impressed with a dump valve especially if you have boost sensor problems etc.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X