This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound system in corsa

How easy is it to wire a sub up to the unit in the corsa?

Originally posted by LittleMissCaz View Post
    piece of p*** lol...all u need is 1 of those leads that go from rca to speaker i think it is...

and about an hour of ur time if that
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

its very easy when you know how, but i dont so ask napa1985

Comment

I've put in a differnt head unit, but I'm sure if you search for it on here its been covered before, just need to buy some RCA adaptor leads for the standard unit

Comment

can you connect a sub to the standard 1 then, has it the pre outs and remote for the amp

Comment

Originally posted by W6 PHL View Post
            can you connect a sub to the standard 1 then, has it the pre outs and remote for the amp
            No it doesn't, you have to buy RCA adaptors

Comment

Originally posted by W6 PHL View Post
              yes u can .. to the cd30 and cd40....

u need a "rca to speaker" lead...then jus match the wires to the colours on the speaker leads, join em up and voilaaa...a sub out lead

and as for the remote that just connects to the live so ur sub will always b on when the head unit is
              Astra Edition #105
              Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

cheers mate

Comment

The hardest part is taking all the panels off!
                  sigpic

Comment

Excellent, that's my next challenge when it stops raining! If I can wire one into my old pug I'm sure I can do it in the vxr. Miss having my sub so much... just not sure if it will fit in the boot... that's the only problem at the moment!!!!

Comment

Excellent, that's my next challenge when it stops raining! If I can wire one into my old pug I'm sure I can do it in the vxr. Miss having my sub so much... just not sure if it will fit in the boot... that's the only problem at the moment!!!!
                      wahey propa girl racer :P love it!! x
                      Astra Edition #105

Comment

Working...
                      X