This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corsa remus...

jus thought id make a thread 2 give people a little more info of the remus on a corsa..

well imo anyway!!

a few people have been wondering what it sounds like on the corsa, so heres my experience..

i saw a blue corsa last night, and it was stopped at the traffic lights where i was stood. As the lights changed and it pulled away he gave it a bit of stick, but went thru about 4 gears really quick.

The car sounded almost exactly like a burg!! even popped on a few gear changes....the only difference i would say is it was slightly quieter, but it still had the same aggressive rasp to it!! and that trademark remus tone!!

must say i am glad they sound like the burgs with the remus on, and cant wait to hear my arctic!!
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Carnt wait to get the Remus on my car either. Might order it on monday
    Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
      Carnt wait to get the Remus on my car either. Might order it on monday
      I know, I cant wait to order mine too

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_Vxr View Post
        I know, I cant wait to order mine too
        I will have to order it on monday i think before all the artics nick them all

Comment

yeah, where u ordering yours frm nath

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_Vxr View Post
            yeah, where u ordering yours frm nath
            Regal never got back to me so im guessing they are out!

So i will try vxrpc

Comment

hey dont you be nickin the remus systems and delayin the arctics u bugger :P
              Astra Edition #105
              Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                no im gunna nick AntoVXR's remus system so his car gets delayed lmao

Comment

no im gunna nick AntoVXR's remus system so his car gets delayed lmao

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                    And Jay is going to nick yours lmao

Comment

And Jay is going to nick yours lmao
                      Yes I am

Comment

Well Mr HSBC seems ok so i will be on the phone on monday to order the Remus

Comment

Believe me guys you will love it. Had mine on sine August and the sound alone makes me smile, the popping on hard accelerating just make me chuckle everytime. I will try and get a video on here as soon as I can get someone to do the filming.
                          As far as I know VXRPC have got some systems in so get in quick.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
                            Believe me guys you will love it. Had mine on sine August and the sound alone makes me smile, the popping on hard accelerating just make me chuckle everytime. I will try and get a video on here as soon as I can get someone to do the filming.
                            As far as I know VXRPC have got some systems in so get in quick.
                            Oh i will do, just have to find the number now

Comment

Oh i will do, just have to find the number now
                              Tel : 01295 768880 Ask for Neil

They quoted £425.00 inlcuding delivery or fitting as part of group deal
                              Last edited by Topcat; 1 November 2008, 09:31 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X