This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new corsa

I ordered a new corsa 1.3 diesel breeze (advantage) plus in august was told it would arrive in november now i have been told it will be end of november this seems a long time considering there is supposed to be a slump in the market ,am i being messed around?

Hello and welcome and I don't know the answer to the question.
    CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
    sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
    MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

y mess you about mate,they will not get payed till you get your car.
      sigpic

Comment

hi & welcome

Comment

Slump in the market means a down turn in production, which would explain longer lead times, so its not unreasonable
          "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Originally posted by chezbranski View Post
            I ordered a new corsa 1.3 diesel breeze (advantage) plus in august was told it would arrive in november now i have been told it will be end of november this seems a long time considering there is supposed to be a slump in the market ,am i being messed around?
            Personally if i were you i would cancel your order..............THEN BUY A CORSA VXR instead, hehe

Comment

Vx Have Shut Down Prodution Last Week I Heard From Vx Delivry Driver Slump In Orders Cant U Pick Something In Stock!!

Comment

You might have better luck posting here http://www.ukcorsa-d.com/

Black Corsa VXR 222/246, Courtenay Stage 2, full Piper, Quaife LSD, Eibach Pro Kit...and no back seats
                Santa Pod 1/4 Mile 14.2 @ 99mph

Comment

Working...
                X