X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dump valve,or blow off?

Hi.

I was curious about this,can't we apply a blow off valve,like HKS SSQV to Corsa VXR? Do we have to use twin piston dump valve? What may happen if a ssqv blow off valve installed on a VXR?
    sigpic

im glad someone has asked this question...gota admit on other turbo cars the ss does sound awesome. so are they compatible to work properly on the vxr??
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Hope we can get some answer. The Blow off valve definetly sounds awesome when compared to dump valve. I wish I had a VXR to try this :P
      sigpic

Comment

they fit them on the mk4 astra turbos and they use twin piston dv's so should be okay on the corsa you just need the one with the adjuster screw on the back..

any dv sounds pants on the vxr though.. to quite

Comment

Working...
        X