This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctics

Where exactly are the Arctics getting there Remus's added?

How far away is this from Newcastle Upon Tyne?

Do you think they would let me drive to there place and have a look at them because I am too inpatient to wait until December the 1st ;p

lol

Comment

??????

Comment

They are being done at 888 in Banbury.

Comment

Originally posted by hornby View Post
          Where exactly are the Arctics getting there Remus's added?

How far away is this from Newcastle Upon Tyne?

Do you think they would let me drive to there place and have a look at them because I am too inpatient to wait until December the 1st ;p
          haha

just wait man its only a month init...

but they are at vxrpc in banbury. and i wudnt bother going down there because they have silver 18s on them at the moment and white mirrors, so they aint exactly arctics yet
          Astra Edition #105
          Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
            "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

??????
              Sit back relax and wait!

Your car will come lol

Comment

maybe u shuda tried to get a dealer demo if u cant wait that long

some people on here have been told novemer 6th....im lookin 4ward 2 seeing if that date will keep haha

mine will be a demo (only has s&l) but ive been told mid - end of this month 4 it...

and these come before the customer orders
                Astra Edition #105
                Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

mine will be a dealer one as it only has site and light pack,

i was told 6th of November but got a letter from astons saying 1st december, how far is banbury from newcastle

Comment

i was told 6th of November but got a letter from astons saying 1st december, how far is banbury from newcastle
                    oh was it u that was told 6th mate??

im cancelling my order with astons i think they are a **** dealer to be honest...

banbury is near oxford if i am correct...take a look on google maps. its like the southern half of england..pretty far. its not worth the journey just to look at them
                    Astra Edition #105

Comment

230miles or 4hours.

Comment

just looked there and yer its too far,

i would not cancel your order and you might lose out on getting one,

Comment

just looked there and yer its too far,

i would not cancel your order and you might lose out on getting one,
                          its miles mate not worth it....

well i have 2 deposits down on arctics 1 with astons and 1 with eden vauxhall....

and believe it or not eden treat me so much better. they actually come to me rather than me chasing them. and i know 1 of the guys that works there which helps, thats how he decided to sell me his demo
                          Astra Edition #105

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                            its miles mate not worth it....

well i have 2 deposits down on arctics 1 with astons and 1 with eden vauxhall....

and believe it or not eden treat me so much better. they actually come to me rather than me chasing them. and i know 1 of the guys that works there which helps, thats how he decided to sell me his demo
                            Two deposits..........you must be desperate to get one ! You will lose one of your deposits then wont you? the one that you cancel i mean!

Comment

Originally posted by bluecorsavxr View Post
                              Two deposits..........you must be desperate to get one ! You will lose one of your deposits then wont you? the one that you cancel i mean!
                              no mate should get it back as i havent signed 4 it.

i originally put down 100 quid at eden for a burg...

but cudnt insure the fuka!!!

so i left the deposit down anyway whilst shooping around 4 an arctic.

found 1 at astons, put a 500 deposit on it...

and eden phoned me sayin they could beat my offer from astons!!

so i am yet to cancel from astons and stick to what i know :P
                              Astra Edition #105

Comment

Working...
                              X